Justin Bieber Wants To Date Other Women On 'Believe' Tour

Wed, July 11, 2012 2:39pm EDT by 56 Comments
Justin Bieber Dating

Belieber

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 31, 2012

Its not that I don’t support their relationship, I just don’t like it. I believe that they do love each other but I dont believe that they’re IN LOVE. Justin’s way too young, to be in this serious of a realtionship, plus.. rumor is that Selena wants to become MORE serious. Although I don’t believe he’ll break up with her as much as I want him too, he just seems like a guy that would wait it out until she breaks up with him.

MrsBriannaBieber102312

Posted at 7:29 PM on July 31, 2012

I totally agree with Justin. they’re to busy for each other. I hope he makes the good choice. If he picks the bad one, I’m still going to be there for him & love him no matter what! I Love You Justin! Good Luck Justin! Ur Beliebers Love you so much!!!!

BiebersBitch

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 31, 2012

hollywoodlife is full of shit.

Amanda

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 16, 2012

Hey my opinion is I agree with Justin .. If justin is going on a tour for awhile and doesn’t do long distances I do agree they should have a break they been soo busy …Justin ily and selena but ur tour is more important then a girl u will date other women and through thoses girls u will fall inlove with the one u will want to marry and obviously Selena is t the one u guys are to young and u both need to date other people in life to see what u guys want through thoses people and see if they compare to u guys and find if that person if what u want for ever.

Hey

Posted at 6:43 PM on July 14, 2012

I think Justin should date a belieber:P

Whatever

Posted at 11:44 AM on July 13, 2012

WTH?! This is another fake article. I mean, after what Justin have done to her and now he want to break up, you just wasting time with her. #nohate

Caitlin

Posted at 7:58 AM on July 13, 2012

Justins blonde background dancer is amazing and super sweet/ nice, I wouldn’t mind if they dated, or if he dates a BELIEBER<3

amy

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 19, 2012

that is so so mean

Kelsey

Posted at 4:56 AM on July 13, 2012

I Honestly Think There Is Something Going On Between Justin And His Blonde Backround Dancer. Just Sayinnn.

Think about what you are doing

Posted at 10:22 AM on July 12, 2012

There is absolutely no one out there that will ever love you and understand you like Selena does. I’m sure it is tough when you are apart, but that makes it so much better when you see each other again. If you do decide to let Selena go and step out to see what is out there, just be prepared for law suits, perhaps even rape charges as well as false baby daddy allegations. It happens to all and you will be no exception

Poor Selena

Posted at 1:38 AM on July 16, 2012

You know what’s funny? This sounds like it was his “boy’s” idea just so that his boys can ‘get some’, maybe Justin got talked into it. But regardless it’s a bad idea. This only means (if this is true) that Justin wants to have sex with other girls and I’m sure Selena isn’t amazed by the idea especially since she probably already gave it up to him. You know these dancers will be throwing themselves at their feet, c’mon now, it’s not rocket science. Also Considering these last couple of months, Justin’s been on a long winded, rebellious down spiral, If I was Selena I’d feel very used at this moment. His music videos are downright disrespectful to any girl you’re in a relationship with. His photoshoots are borderline risque, weird, and highly sexual. If I was his girlfriend I would not be able to handle it. It’s just all too much for me, even. I like his music, but lately it seems it has all gone to his head. Consequently he’s a Pisces, they are easily coerced. My first boyfriend was a Pisces so I know what that’s like when their friends take over. It’s kind of like a virus that eats away at your boyfriend but ofcourse you’re without a virus scanner, LOL.

Amanda

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 16, 2012

He will find someone else through his tour specially and I doubt she gave her virginaty to him like come on she has a pruity ring if u realize it it’s kinda like a brownish color and plan too .. But ya they spend they times in hotels that doesn’t mean they have sex a lot .. She promise her parents until marriage and she doesn’t even want to mArry him if u read about it and ya she has a gorgeous diamoanymore jb but we weren’t there so it can mean anything he said it was suppose to be a valentine gift maybe it was . Maybe it was just a gift of friend ship never know what it can mean and Noo it’s not engagedment ring and i know cause she even said no she’s only 19 by that point she wouldn’t just say yes if he pop the question at her age like thAt would mean juztin would have marry her sooner cause who wants to wait 7 years and be enaged really young make no sense people just get married a a year or 2 after a guy pops the question and I agree they are way to young ..

Fannar

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 12, 2012

Justin u dont know the worth of selena in ur life. Its up to u to break up with her. But if you do that you will break selena’s heart. You will lose the rarest diamond(selena) in your life. So if you dont love her say her before itself. But you both are the best couple and are very good singer and looks very very beautiful.

Amanda

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 16, 2012

Dude it’s better if his single or just leaves cause he needs to find someone that as want he wants and Selena been breaking his heart so much it’s just not fair from him to even stick around .. He needs someone who wouldnt just leave him and cry back to him and get him back come on now he needs to date other girls specially through his tour .. I’m a big fan of jb but it’s not working out for both of them?. I mean they might be something goin on with jb but his a boy and boys do stupid things but when ur committed with someone that means u would need to stick to ur promise with that girl and follow her rules and respect her too but his been breaking them obviously but his been breaking her chain and flirting with other girls like who does that if u say u love them that means leave them if u wonna do what u want to do with other girls even if u want to loose ur virginaty and Selena isnt ready then find another nice girl and wait and maybe she won’t make u want that long just saying but that’s only if ur lucky lol ANSI doubt Selena lost it with Justin she has a pruity ring which means no sex until marriage .. But anyways Justin been doing bad things to Selena like for example the venssa thing after spring breKers in may 2012 and the jasmine kissing scene in 2011 and also selena kiss another guy in 2011 also so they both cheated on eachother so what’s the point of it gettin her back when he comes back from tour like seriously I think he will find someone else and his tired of her leaving him like he left Justin like what four times in the hoses few months even this year now . So I think his sick of it and I also think they just good friends and hangout Alot but who ever wants us to think they’re together they must been doing lots of photo and dont listen to anyone they dont know whAt they’re talking out out besides me …. I have a lot of experience bout rolationships even if I never had Lots of boyfriends but it’s common sense to me and know a lot of things about all kinds of different situations in rolationships..

Michelle

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 12, 2012

honestly i dont buy this but if it is “true” im just gonna give justin an update … selena is amazing justin , you even said so yourself like millions of times , shes a diamond that you cant see everyday shes one in a million which means shes one of a kind , very special … shes everything a guy could ever want in a girl , shes stunningly beautiful , and has the best smile ! and has ana amazingly honest personality , you cant find a girl like her everyday .. now can you ? :P your lucky to have selena as your girlfriend … i mean sure you guys are having a rough time right now … you’ve had those moments when you guys just break up cause you want the argument to be over , you’ve had some difficult trust issues apparently since i’ve been reading every article about you two , soo i’d figure its about trust … but you know you both TOGETHER are a PERFECT match you have to admit that … sure millions of people hate the fact that you two are dating … but you know screw them , you just have to stand tall and work things out TOGETHER not separate … you know how “jelena” is spelled … right ? Jelena … IS you nd selena’s names combined into ONE , not separate ..kay ? c; also you needa man up and stop saying you can get any girl cause im telling you this straight up .. you sound like a man whore … im pretty sure you didnt say that … but im letting you know … kay ? also long distance relationship ? NO PROBLEM … you guys could make it through … every phone call/text can count … you guys were MADE for eachother dont deny it … but im JUST SAYING this before you make one of the biggest mistakes ever … just stay strong and LOVE HER like YOU mean it … kay … jelena forever ! c: Make It Happen …
~Saying This In Every Article~ Comment If You Agree (;

chanel

Posted at 12:56 AM on July 12, 2012

i AGREE MICHELLE. THEY NEED MORE INTIMATE MOMENTS AND THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. I ALSO AGREE I THINK ITS ABOUT TRUST AND HONESTY OF RELATIONSHIPS. i AGREE MICHELLE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING. ABOUT Justin and Selena.

justin's girl

Posted at 11:26 PM on July 11, 2012

i think justin should break up with selena she is just getting in justins way and if he dosn’t want to be with her im more than happy for him to dump her she is talentless,ugly and a waste of space if he dosn’t want to dump her oh well but this is what i think

CATNIP

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 12, 2012

exactly, she never loved him the way he does, so now she is desperate! like go away famewhore.

smh

Posted at 12:23 AM on July 12, 2012

Lmao , both of you guys are obviously jealous, and it’s quite pathetic. Obviously if Selena wasn’t talented, she wouldn’t as successful as she is now. The only thing she’s gained from dating justin is hate. Just because she is dating your celebrity crush does not mean that she is a famewhore. Please grow up.

chanel

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 12, 2012

i don’t think so. I think Justin loves having Selena by his side. She is not ugly She is very flawless and is very geniuine person who loves what she does. I think Her and Justin are so good together. I think they make a cute couple. Justin and Selena belong together. Selena is not a famewhore she’s been in movies that has become very popular and shes not desperate. She adores him very much. She like to do things in her own way and not show the whole world what she does for him. I think Justin and Selena need quality alone time to catch up with each other and have very intimate moments to talk and work out there issues. No one has the right to tell them what they or can’t do. DON’T YA THINK PPL THEY NEED TO MAKE THAT DECISION. PPL HATERS DON’T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME.

Ebriana

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 11, 2012

I won’t believe anything until I have full proof. This is just another article trying to get attention.

Jessie

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 11, 2012

Another fake article….I mean think about it beliebers, selenators, and jelenators…would Justin really break up with Selena? After how much he’s done for her, and how much he cares, would Justin seriously break up with her just because he wants to meet other women on tour? Justin did the European and Asian half of the My World Tour last year, while dating Selena, and they turned out fine. He also did the South American tour last year and once again they turned out fine. Justin and Selena can make it through long distances. If they couldn’t, honestly they would’ve been over a long time ago. Hollywoodlife just wants to mess with you guys. Plus even if they were to break up, I highly doubt it would be Justin who would do it….no hate to Selena but he loves her wayyy more than she loves him. I mean you guys honestly shouldn’t be getting so pressed and worried until you really stop and think about this. So overall, FAKE.

Jessie

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 11, 2012

Oh and let’s not forget that Justin isn’t a cougar….His dancers look like they’re in their mid 20s…

luli

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 11, 2012

I believe it. Don’t think he wants date other woman but he wants sleeps around what is normal in his age. He still cares for Selena a lot, but he isn’t in love with her anymore, as he was last year. You can see it in his interviews, last year he had the biggest smile in his face when talking about her, now he talks as she’s just another person in his life.

K

Posted at 3:15 AM on July 16, 2012

The fact that his dancers would be in their twenties wouldn’t stop a 13 year old boy, sad but true. And Luli, that is sad if that is true, but Sel is a Venus in Leo, rising Leo and Justin is a Scorpio rising, Moon in Libra, Venus in Pisces. You would think he would need a strong Scorpio, Venus, Pisces connection in order for this to work, which they don’t have. And Sel would need a strong Cancer, Leo, Venus, connection in order for this to work in which they also don’t have.

Nailee

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 11, 2012

This is all b******t , she is on Japan tour with him.And they look happy as always:P

chanel

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 11, 2012

I do hope that they stay together. I can’t see Justin dating anyone else. They do have alot in common. I can’t see him dating any other actress. They look so good together. I hope his camp isnt telling him to break up with Selena. I hope selena tells her mom everything that she’s going through and Justin tell his mom to. I hope Usher can give Justin advice on relationship since he’s been through it himself.

nat

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 11, 2012

i really like jelena but justin being a bit harsh telling he can be with any girl he wants and poor selena just trying to stay with him selena needs a new guy in my opinion her and one of the members of one direction can make a gud couple and justin needs a break with girls

Kayla

Posted at 4:52 PM on July 11, 2012

To be honest i love jelena, but i want selena with a buff tall guy or something like taylor launtner or josh hutcherson. And justin that looks right for him like sophia rob or close. cause justin looks 14 while selena looks like a college student. Sorry but they should find new people.

Cleo

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 11, 2012

Actually serves her right! She never should have gone out with him. Now he’ll stop off on the side of the road and tell her to get out of the Fisker. He needs more room to do more speed. He’s been a player wannabe since I first saw him.

Justmine

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 11, 2012

I’ll probably get hate for this . Which IDGAF !
I hope Justin asks Jasmine to go on tour with him again ! (:

g

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 11, 2012

Sorry break it to you but that’s never happening again. He wants new meat, he already had jasmine.

kissrain123

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 11, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a sexy dancer rich but still single … now I am seeking a good man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on ~♥~ wealthychat~♥~under the name KristinElyse. It is a prefect Millionαire club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.if you are my soul mate, check it out find me or your love.

Casie

Posted at 3:27 PM on July 11, 2012

I wish they would break up already

skates

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 11, 2012

Why would you wish for them to break up when they obviously are trying their best to make their relationships work. I still think they are stronger now than ever before since they have gone through so much! They are definitely very happy with each other when they are together. You can always see it from the way they act and smile. Stop wishing for their break up instead wish and pray for them to be happy in their relationship and whoever it maybe!

Michelle

Posted at 1:08 AM on July 12, 2012

i wish you could stfu already and stop being a hater … guess were both dreamin’ :P

NOOO

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 11, 2012

If they break up I will be mad and sad and if he gets one of those little s***s that he brings on tour to be his girlfriend then I will cancel my tickets!! Cause I like Jelena and I like selena and I like Justin but still…

TERMINATOR X

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 11, 2012

THEY MUST SPLIT IM TIRED OF THIS JELENA CRAP!

kayla

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 11, 2012

i think selena could handle it cause she is faithful and worthy, but justin flirts way to strong and to much and hes younger. I dont understand how she puts up with it. If i was his girlfriend he would be miserable cause i would check him every five seconds. LOL

cady

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 11, 2012

can u acttully blame for godness sake guys he’s a 18 year old teenage boy his hormons are basiclly controling him and top of that all those beautiful girls are litterly thorwing themself too him.

BIBERFAN...

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 11, 2012

Shut the hell up Hollywood Lifee, you just Much Of drama…Jelena is very happy:)

TERMINATOR X

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 11, 2012

HELL NO THEY MUST GO!

tterminator x

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 11, 2012

I HOPE SO BECAUSE IM TIRED OF LIVING IN THIS HELL AND HEARING THAT JELENA CRAP!

skates

Posted at 3:39 PM on July 11, 2012

Nobody is asking you to stick around! You won’t see Jelena, if you don’t search for any of their names! Lol! Unfortunately, Justin and Selena will be stuck together for a while, the media is going crazy about them! These media frenzies are really nuts, they spread like wild fire! I hope it doesn’t affect their relationship though because in the end it’s not worth giving up an awesome relationship and to just listen and be affected by all these craps going around!

Shelly

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 11, 2012

Justin is what 18 or 19 years old. He is way too young to be with one girl anyway. Older people have a hard time with long distance relationships, what makes him and her think they could handle it. They both are too young for this.

skates

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 11, 2012

I think they could, it just depends on how much they love each other! Honestly, some adults are more messed up in the head than these two! It also goes with the family background and upbringing–how strong their family values are! It’s very feasible, just saying! Not all kids are immatured and are not capable of handling situations like these! It looks like both of them really know what they want from their partners that’s why they are sticking together and making their relationships work! Lol!!