Justin Bieber Wants To Date Other Women On 'Believe' Tour

Justin Bieber Dating

Wendy Vicroria Chicky

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 7, 2012

(cry) Don’t broke up !

mia

Posted at 7:41 AM on August 6, 2012

i wish this was true though. i liked it better when was justin was a slut and dating around tbh (remember callingthemout?) not tied to one girl.

mia

Posted at 7:35 AM on August 6, 2012

i dont see it. they’re still soo together after a year and 8 months

felix obua

Posted at 1:55 AM on August 6, 2012

I love making. Good. Love with a nice woman like you justin bieber . Love does not ask why. (2) love does not find faultm (3) true love doesn’t die. 4. True love is easy to understand. (5) true love can not be sold (6) money can not buy true love.

mia

Posted at 7:36 AM on August 6, 2012

justin is not a woman. i dont know why you haters don’t get tired of that stupid offensive joke. it’s been rehashed to death

Julie

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 2, 2012

They’re deff gonna break up soon. One way or another, Sel would break up with him, or he would break up with her. Apparently, Justin said he is “too good” for her; and she said she’s too mature for him.. :( I think they’re perfect and I would hate to see him date another girl.

belieberforever

Posted at 9:10 AM on August 1, 2012

He obviously wouldn’t break up with her. I wanna bet 1000 bucks right now that he wouldn’t all through out the believe tour.

Polly

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 1, 2012

I think they are a cute couple and thought at fisrst they might get
Married, but I think he might actually end it when he goes
On Tour. I love them both, but I support what ever Judtin does
Bc I’m a belieberForlife

taali

Posted at 6:14 AM on August 1, 2012

To be honest, it would make more sense if Justin broke up with Selena, or the other way around. I mean, Justin will be touring for 2 years, and long-distant relationships dont always work out well. It usually messes up everything. Justin is young, there’s plenty of time for him to date other girlls, Selena might not be the girl for him tbh. Let him have his fun. And by ‘fun’ i don’t mean innappropriate shit like having sex but having fun as in dating other people. If you get what I mean. I personally didnt like Jelena anyway. #myopinion

Belieber :)

Posted at 5:05 PM on August 1, 2012

You’re so right! I think just like you, and I never liked them as a couple too.. they don’t belong to each other… I think Justin needs to break up her.. But it’s their life so I guess we can’t tell them what to do .. :)) But I will continue to support Justin in every decision he would do