The actress looks stunning on the August cover of InStyle in effortlessly tousled waves! Here, expert tips to copy her breezy ‘do!
Jessica Biel‘s wavy hair is wild, fun and super sexy for any occasion! The gorgeous star, 30, has been sporting some different looks lately, but this one really works with her blunt bangs. We spoke with Jerome Lordet, hairstylist at Pierre Michel Salon in New York City for tips to recreate Jessica’s style at home.
Here, Jerome’s simple step-by-step:
1. Dry hair upside down using a diffuser and/or your fingers.
2. When your hair is dry flip it back over and use a medium round brush to smooth & straighten bangs.
3. To get the larger waves that frame Jessica’s face, use a medium-sized curling iron. Take a few small sections of hair from the front and wrap each around a curling iron, leaving out about an inch of hair at the bottom to get that unfinished look.
HollywoodLifers, do you love Jessica’s wild waves? Vote below!
– Jenny Pickard
More Celebrity Beauty:
- Maria Menounos Shines In A Gorgeous Glow: Get Her Sunny Look
- AnnaLynne McCord’s Cool Braided Bun: How To Get The Look
- Emmanuelle Chriqui’s New Tousled Bob: Do You Like The Look? Sound Off