'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham: Why My Parents Make Me Furious

Wed, July 11, 2012 6:21pm EST by 36 Comments
Farrah Abraham

Farrah is famous for her blowing up at her poor mom and dad, but the ‘Teen Mom’ star is now defending her actions in a brand-new interview.

Farrah Abraham‘s explosive fights with her parents have definitely drawn criticism from Teen Mom viewers, but in an interview with MomFinds.com, the young mother says her dramatic conflicts with her mom and dad are a result of a lack of communication — a problem she plans on completely fixing in her relationship with baby Sophia.

For starters, Farrah resents how her parents don’t offer better advice for her situation.

“My parents insist on speaking to me separately about the same topic over and over again trying to get their way,” Farrah explains. “They do not give me real support in terms of advice and being confident in my decisions and my life with Sophia.”

Aww! As if it isn’t hard enough to raise a daughter on her own, she must really miss the support! According to Farrah, talking out a problem makes it a lot easier to handle.

“I make sure everyone communicates and that we confront an issue before it turns in to a fight,” Farrah adds.  “But talking, talking, talking is all it takes.”

We’re glad Farrah and Sophia won’t fight as much as Farrah does with her parents — hopefully!!

What do you think of Farrah’s problem solving skills, HollyMoms?

[MomFinds]

– Margaret Quigley

More Farrah Abraham news:

1. Farrah Abraham Opens Up About The Death Of Baby Daddy Derek Underwood
  2. Farrah Abraham Spills On Awkward ‘Teen Mom’ Date: ‘It Was Just Convenient’
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham ‘Freaking Out’ About New Episode

Gina

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 7, 2013

She is a Karthrashian wanna be an an ungrateful, arrogant idiot..

unbelieveble

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 7, 2013

I too can`t understand the way they tread their parents , it was really shocking to see. Her mom is trying so much to help her her dad also. Farrah has noo idea how harder life is without help. Her parents may not be perfect but they are willing to do so much for her in order to help her.

Krista8521

Posted at 3:47 PM on September 10, 2012

Farrah that episode of you and your sister (repulsive pig face) was the worse episode of you on this show.
Do not listen to your sister she is a idiot, and if they did “ruin your life” why would you dump Sofia on them for a month?
Time to grow up, you will regret this hateful vendetta you have one day when your mom and dad are gone.

Stephanie

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 29, 2012

Farrah acts like a two year old and she is very lucky I am not her mom! I swear I’d have a hard time not popping her in her rude little mouth! AND the episode where her sister and mom came to Florida to visit, the way she and the sister acted….very sad to see them being so disrespectful. Throwing a fit and unable to understand why the mom didn’t appreciate the stupid wig they picked out for her and “made her” wear… That mom needs to walk away and let Farrah see what life without help is like. The MOM should demand respect!

ameera

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 25, 2012

Farrah is mean, short-tempered, ungrateful and horrible to her parents, but I have to wonder, how the hell did she get this way! I mean her parents raised her, correct, and from what I saw of her sister, she was not that much different. Mean, mean, mean, and so angry for no seemingly good reason!