Emily Maynard's Secret Phone Calls To Roberto Martinez

Wed, July 11, 2012 11:55am EDT by 6 Comments
Emily Maynard

Gin79

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 13, 2012

I pick Roberto to be the next bachelor. He would bring lots of ratings to the show more then any other bachelor/bachelorette episodes. Acutally I think that Ali is where she is at because of Roberto. She got the ratings, but I think it was more becaue of Roberto. Please pick Roberto to be next bachelor. He will bring alot of ratings to the show. The whole world will watch for sure!!

yolanda

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 11, 2012

My pick would Roberto Matinez Jr. to be the next Bachelor he seems to me like the total package. Obviously Emily must see something good in him otherwise she would not try to convince him to be the next Bachelor. To bad he did not meet Emily first. Those two would have made beautiful children together. I think he would have made a great father to little Ricki. Just Saying!!!

GinaK

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 11, 2012

My pick is Roberto Martinez Jr. for the next Bachelor to me he seems like the total package. Obviously Emily must see something good in him other wise she would not try to convince him to be the next Bachelor. To me he seems like he is going to be a great father. To bad he did not meet Emily first. Those two would have made beautiful children together. He would have been a great father to little Ricki. Just Saying!!!

nicole

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 11, 2012

I think the New Bachelor should be Michael Stagliano he is hot and funny :)

Sarah

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 11, 2012

It’s Jef “Holm” not “Holms”.

Sarah

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 11, 2012

And actually, you guys have Jef spelled with 2 F’s here, so that’s wrong too. “Jef Holm” not “Jeff Holms”.