Andrew Garfield Vs. Robert Pattinson — Andrew Disses Rob In New Feud

Wed, July 11, 2012 6:17pm EDT by 22 Comments
Andrew Garfield and Robert Pattinson Friends

Oh no! Spiderman star Andrew Garfield ‘can’t stand’ Twilight vampire Robert Pattinson, according to a new report! Find out why — multiple sources weigh in.

This news makes us very sad – Andrew Garfield reportedly hates Robert Pattinson, according to Us Weekly. And apparently, the feeling is mutual!

“The truth is, Andrew can’t stand Rob,” a source tells the magazine. “Andrew hates that they’re put in the same category because they’re both English and around the same age.”

The report reveals Andrew, 28, and Rob, 26, both ignored each other at their mutual friend Kevin Turen’s wedding on June 23. “They don’t enjoy hanging out,” a second insider revealed. “Andrew considers himself a ‘serious actor’ and sees Rob as the equivalent of a cheesy boy bander because of Twilight.”

Ouch — how awful! A third Hollywood spy says their feud is based on their similar careers. “Both like intense parts and go after the same roles. They’re just naturally competitive.”

Hmm, we can understand a healthy dose of competition but we hope Andrew doesn’t really think of Rob as cheesy! Whose team are you guys on? Sound off with your thoughts below!

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Rob:

1. Hollywood’s Best Boyfriends: Justin Bieber Vs. Robert Pattinson & More
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Plan To Star In New Movie Together
  3. Robert Pattinson Agrees: Kristen Stewart Is ‘Fairest Of Them All’

emily

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 21, 2014

of course rob
he is more good looking and a better actor

Jacob Katoa

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 4, 2013

There’s been alot of Hollywood feud’s so this can be true ps and btw don’t be haters

Jacob Katoa

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 4, 2013

No Andrew is more tlantled at least he can act and play a hero all Robert plays is a vampire not a big fan of Robert but I am of Andrew sorry

LOVER

Posted at 5:13 AM on July 21, 2012

OMG!.. I can’t choose between the two because I fell Inlove with Rob since I watched his movies(TWILIGHT) but I fell inlove with Andrew when I watched his movie(amazing spiderman). it really seems that my love for rob is sort of a true love because it is developing but my love for andrew is just a love-at-first-sight. maybe i should just ignore my feelings for them and maybe i should just be inloved with the person near me so that it will become realistic. :'( it really hurts me alot. pls help me to decide.

JoJa

Posted at 9:59 AM on July 13, 2012

Bravo hollywood life! Bravo! Believing Us Weekly: the magazine that is all facts (note sarcasm). Robert and Andrew have been friends for years before twilight and the social network. If they were avoiding each other then why were they singing together at the wedding? I have been to my fair share of weddings and I have known people there but I didn’t talk to them but that doesn’t mean I hate them. Was there not reports of Robert dejaying (did I spell that right?) or sing, Andrew playing the drums and Zac efron playing the guitar TOGETHER. I just hope Gossip Cop debunks this rumour soon. How do people call themselves fans if they believe the lies? If those sources were right R/K would have been married four times, broken up five times and Kristen would have been pregnant three times oh and they would have broken up ten times. Did I miss anything?

karolina

Posted at 7:20 AM on July 13, 2012

seriously?! of course Rob. he’s more handsome and talented than Andrew

phcedc

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 15, 2012

More talented than Andrew? I’m sorry, but have you seen Andrew’s performance in Never Let Me Go and Boy A ??!

JJ

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 12, 2012

Is it they do not like each other or don’t really know each other? I went to a wedding the other day and while there were people I know by name I did not speak with them because I didn’t know anything about them beyond that.

Gigi

Posted at 7:34 AM on July 12, 2012

Your own site has them partying together less than a year ago, well into the Twilight movies. You guys contradict yourselves so much it’s hilarious. It’s like you just find random fanfic and quote it as fact.

jeanie

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 12, 2012

lmfao,this so called ‘story’ is total BS!! but yet it amazes me that some of you naive children take it serious and then start
giving reasons as to who is wrong (andy of course)(yep,thats sarcazm on my part) WHAT KIND OF ROB FANS ARE YOU IF YOU EVEN SLIGHTLY BELIEVE THIS LOAD OF CRAP?
all this is good fr is a laugh.nothing more.
trust me when i say that every rob and/or kris story HL comes
up with,based on ‘sources’ of course (rolling my eyes) is
garbage. don’t believe anything they write.(even if they saythat rob and kris are gettin married or poppin out a kid)

Britt

Posted at 2:09 AM on July 12, 2012

If this were true then I’d say that Andrew physically appears to be unhealthy at best. He looks gaunt. I’d say it were simply jealousy. However this doesn’t appear to be a true story. SHOCKER!

lauralynn

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 11, 2012

Rob and Andrew have been BFF’s since they were kids in school. The only feud going on is in the imagination of the media.

melody

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 11, 2012

Hey! It’s no wonder that Andrew hates (if so) Rob, coz he is just jealous that Rob is MUCH MORE FAMOUS than his self. And that Rob is much better in acting as vampire than Andrew. It is upto the public to see who’s best among them by weighing each other’s acting capability. Rob, go, go go, dont mind those jelly people

Delilah

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 12, 2012

Are you trying to make me puke? I don’t believe the story is true but I’d rather believe the story than to believe that Rob is a better actor than Andrew!! Andrew Garfield actually likes his privacy and dreads being in the spot-light. He wants to be an actor not a celebrity. And I don’t see Rob’s name on any Golden Globe or BAFTA noms. Of course we are entitled to our own opinions…

emily

Posted at 3:46 AM on July 21, 2014

yeah i agree
rob is so much better

Dolly

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 11, 2012

Sounds fake.
I think Rob and Andrew are good friends that support each other.
There are ALWAYS stories in the media of celebs hating each other that end up being false.
Just to get people to buy the magazines.
Let me guess… a source close to the celebrity gave this info to the magazine?!

JENNI

Posted at 8:27 PM on July 11, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA….another ridiculous note HOLLYWOOD LIFE

Total BS

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 11, 2012

More total bs perpetuated by the venerable site known as Hollywood Life. Check your so called sources once in a while.

keki96

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 11, 2012

I think this is just something made up by the media. I have seen pictures of Rob and Andrew and they were hanging out together. I think they are friends. I like both of them and think that both are great actors.

jess

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 11, 2012

Im calling bs on this article. Rob and Andrew have been friends for years.

keki96

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 11, 2012

I agree completely. I saw pictures of them hanging out.

jen

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 11, 2012

Team no one, because this news is an A-list GARBAGE!!