'Twilight' Fan Gets Killed At Comic-Con — So Sad

Tue, July 10, 2012 5:51pm EDT by 10 Comments
Comic Con Accident

Molly

Posted at 12:52 PM on August 17, 2012

She did all of that, and didn’t even make it to the comic-con! I would hate it if that happened to anyone I knew or cared about. Know I know why my mom still holds my hand when I cross the street. I’m 13 years old. :( and where t’f is that lady’s family? #R.I.P

Sakti Violy F. Kumar

Posted at 3:18 AM on August 17, 2012

This is very sad. I started picturing my mom waiting at the comic con..theyre both the same age.. R.I.P..:(

Nikoleina Viktor

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 13, 2012

This twisted world took an innocent life from the earth….R.I.P

Brittany

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 2, 2012

I’,m so sorry for the loss. That is so sad saving your money at 53 years old to see comic- con and died for it. I hope she rest in peace. I;m so sorry for her family also. I hope they charged the person that ran her down and goes to jail. The family needs justice to here Sister , there Friend, Cousin, Mom, Grandma. I hope the person rots in hell. I can’t believe how sick the world can be anymore. I’m pretty upset about that 53 year old woman’s death. I can’t believe people kill people at Comic-con. Comic- Con needs alot of guards and police officers to make Comic – Con safe for people to go there. I know i wanted to go to Comic- Con after that 53 year old was killed for saving her money made me Change my mind for good about Comic-Con. People are just sick.

James

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 13, 2012

So sad that a grown woman would be camping out at comic-con, especially for a cheesy teeny bopper movie, let alone disregarding the safety protocols for crossing streets.
If you are an adult, please start acting like one. Find a new hobby, start using crosswalks and traffic lights.
If this was a 53 year old man, people would be screaming pedophile. It’s no different with you ladies. If you are ogling the children from the movie, you too are a pervert.
North America needs a huge dose of penicillin in the gene pool.
It really is sad, but not unexpected. RIP

Melika

Posted at 9:23 AM on July 11, 2012

Oh my god:(( that is sooo sad!
I think the twilight cast should attend her funeral or something !

bluebird

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 11, 2012

ROB and KRISTEN should be informed of this tragedy!

hellokitty2142