Kris Jenner: You Need to Butt Out Of Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Dysfunctional Relationship

Tue, July 10, 2012 10:11pm EDT by 17 Comments
Kris Jenner Bad Mother

Belstaff Shops

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 18, 2014

Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored to tears at work
so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch
break. I love the info you provide here and can’t wait
to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at
how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!

daftar ibcbet

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 17, 2014

It’s remarkable іn favor of mе too have a web site, which
is beneficial ddsigned fߋr mƴ experience. thanks admin

ginkgo biloba to enhance memory

Posted at 4:39 AM on February 8, 2014

I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really pleasant piece of writing on
building up new webpage.

seo company

Posted at 9:34 AM on January 25, 2014

Doorway or bridge pages utilize the same concept, but often reside on an entirely different server.

Thus, opt for an SEO company India that
provides well-managed customer service. The more essential a web site, the more back again links it will have pointing
to it.

moshi monsters gifts

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 31, 2013

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole myy iPad
and tested to see if it can survive a forty fooot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now broken annd she has 83 views. I know
this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

health and welbeing - measurablemarketingstrategy.com

Posted at 4:38 PM on September 3, 2013

Hi there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to
my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 19, 2013

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about 健身房.
Regards

mackynzie

Posted at 11:40 PM on September 12, 2012

Mom or not she needs to mind her business. Kourtney is in an adult relationship and capable of making her own decisions without Kris Meddling. That’s the problem nowadays, over bearing parents. Kris shouldn’t be talking about the state of Kourts and Scotts relationship especially behind his back, its disrespectful. Mom or not she needs to butt out and let Kourt handle it. Too much family involvement causes unnecessary drama and separation. How do you think Scott will feel going around Kris knowing she was commenting on his relationship and speaking negatively about him? I mean… I fully expect that Scott would hate Kris and make it akward for Kourtney, especially since she us not going to leave him. Too many ppl make excuses for Moms butting into relationships, butt out and focus on your own life and let Kourtney figure it out. If kourtney were underage i would have a different opinion, but once you move out and are an adult its unnecessary unless she’s being abused, which she is not. Wanting your kid to be happy and treated a certain way Is not an exception, if your ADULT child wants their relationship changed or happiness improved they should go to counseling.. Not to Mom.

GLK2312

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 19, 2012

Why should she butt out. She’s Kourtney’s mom. Mom’s do those kinds of things. Someone needs to butt in to their dysfunctional relationship. The guy has a lot of growing up to do. He’s got a vulgar mouth and I hope Kourtney thinks long and hard before she considers marrying Scott.

Reese

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 11, 2012

Yes she dose she hates Scott so she will do anything in her power to get him out of kourtney live

Kris J is trash

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 11, 2012

I use to like Kourtney BUT she is really messed up in the head too.

Kris J never taught these girls self respect.

Kris and Scott haven’t slept together in the same bed for 2 years!!! It’s clear that Kourt does not want to be alone. She looks WAYYYYYY better than Kim. I’m sure she could get another man to love her.

Kris Is Bonni'e Pimp

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 11, 2012

Sally S – Agreed.

Bonnie needs a life and to stop living threw kris J. Kris is pimping Bonnie out! LOL!!!

sally s

Posted at 10:43 AM on July 11, 2012

Gee Bonnie, this article sounds like you believe all the staged, scripted episodes on KUWTK. You need to get a life. Where’s the article that’s being broken by the National Enquirer about Jenner meeting with her old toyboy?

Mary

Posted at 6:41 AM on July 11, 2012

Oh this is too funny. Kris messed up … did no one catch Kris talking to Kourtney on their vaca recently telling her she should buy Scott a ring blah blah blah and then the slip up last night where she “pretends” she is shocked that Kourt bought this ring. PEOPLE IT IS A SET UP… just as The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

Lauren

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 10, 2012

Bonnie Fuller: you need to butt out of Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s dysfunctional relationship.

sally s

Posted at 10:44 AM on July 11, 2012

Guess this is how Bonnie Fuller earns a living – sad.To think that a reality show is “real” is beyond me. Episodes staged months ahead and she’s writing about it like it “really” happened last night.

dawn

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 10, 2012

wtf? this whole family is messed p any mor