Kourtney Kardashian: I Hate Scott Disick & Always Want To Break Up With Him

Tue, July 10, 2012 9:30pm EST by 41 Comments
KUWTK Kourtney Hates Scott

DestinyKhan

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 11, 2012

Kourtney had the opportunity during the first season to break up with Scott. However she didnt.. It is her body she choose not be responsible and get pregnant twice. Please this girl needs professional help.

Peter M. Arel

Posted at 12:03 AM on July 11, 2012

DOWN WITH ALL REALITY TV!!!

Peter M. Arel

Posted at 11:47 PM on July 10, 2012

I really couldn’t care less about these two! I’d still want to know the whole story and whether it’s true before judging him!

Libby

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 10, 2012

Kourtney should take in consideration she won’t even let Scott in the same bed with her unless it is to make a baby. How should he feel when all she does is put him down! Don’t blame him a bit, you would have to drink too to put up with that family having to always know your business!!

marie

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 10, 2012

i love kourt she is the only reason why i watch the show, my life being played out on tv with her and scott. I am in many ways like kourt i even look like her ! lol really people tell me it all th time, im also mean like her and mean to now my ex boyfriend /baby daddy . I honestly do think she hates being with him my ex was the same way never [wanted to grow up and parties all the time so i got over it after 6 years and even after we had a baby he still hasnt changed, i think she just want to make it work for the kids and thats not right either. LOVE her though and hopes she does right for her and her children and scott

Shelly

Posted at 8:12 PM on July 10, 2012

LOL…Kourtney can’t hate Scott that much she keep pumping out those babies by him.

justmike

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 10, 2012

If she hates scott that much just end the marriage or relationship now and move on. This is rather gotten pretty old fast. And what is so special about Kourtney or any of the sisters nothing!

Deborah Marie

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 10, 2012

I can’t believe how Kourtney demasculates Scott every chance she get. with all the positive changes he has made she is never happy or acknowleges him on a positive level enough. He admits to all the crap he has done in the past and had made every effort to change. you know how many times i see everyone with an alcoholic beverage in there hands during the day and no one complaints about that, right? of course not. Not counting Kourtney is a very cold person., pregnant or not being pregnant she always has an excuse for being a cold person and push Scott away…. watch out Kourtney your going to push him into someone elses arms if you don’t take your committment as a PARTNER not a sperm donor serious. I can’t believe how you treat him. your not a woman your a still just a girl. Grow up Kourney , Scott is really trying your just too blind to see it making excuses for everything. Good luck on your baby girl. now your going to use your baby to push him more away from the relationship. ….

LaPeif

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 10, 2012

I couldnt agree more with this comment. I like Scott. At first he came off as an arrogant little _ _ _ _ _. But after watching him evolve…I have grown to like him and actually think he is quite humorous. I have been MARRIED for 29 years to the same man, and if I had a nickle for everytime I said I hated him….I would be OPRAH! hahaha. Its just “talk” born out of frustration. Scott…you hang in there and you have a fan in Minneapolis!

lmao

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 10, 2012

Its funny how many people wrote that there sick of the Kardashians but yet you had to read/watch more about them and comment…..Yeah your real sick of them lol

Team Scott

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 10, 2012

LOL you’re right…it’s like a car wreck, you can’t look away!

I watch for Khole and Lammy! :)

longDuck

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 10, 2012

who gives a crap about these trashy whores? What are they famous for, being whore!!!!!!!!!!!

jmsg

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 10, 2012

These women are trash and shouldn’t be on tv. What a great situation to plan a second baby and bring another child into.

Dana

Posted at 3:56 PM on July 10, 2012

Bruce has NO backbone at all. His daughters know who wears the pants, their mother. If I was him, I’d be worried about his wife cheating on him too.

Dana

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 10, 2012

I hate to say it but Khloe seems to be the only one (if any) that has a little bit of sense. Kim is still married & flaunting all over with crazy Kanye. Kourtney just had a 2nd child with a guy that isn’t worth marrying?!?!? I wonder if it’s possible that they script him to seem totally irresponsible & maybe in reality he’s nothing like that? Their mother has NO morals or values whatsoever. I hope the younger two don’t turn out like their older sisters.

bre bre

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 10, 2012

Is it really wrong that after a long day of working hard the man went out for a few drinks. Gosh he was only out all night because of pressure frm Rob. There realtionship is just that its for them to do what ever it is they want and by the way Scott is a grown man

WorldGoneWild

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 10, 2012

Not it’s not strange that Kourtney gave Scott a love ring and did not reprimand him for going out and partying. The show is scripted.

kmg

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 10, 2012

Seriously, why would anyone pay this family millions to be has-been idiots.

scott

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 10, 2012

What is more funny is you asked the question with a preface of “seriously.” Seriously you’re serious. Have you seen what else in reality tv has to offer. Swamp people and other hillbilly ding dongs….This is a country chock full of Jerry Springerettes and you’re one of them. You took the time to ask really what I would call a rhetorical question. Seriously.. And we, as in you and I spend a lot of money I suppose on advertisers that sponsor these idiots….which begs the question: who are the bigger idiots them or us? I submit us.

mobilebay

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 10, 2012

Is this bunch for real with their immoral ways and filthy mouths? And the “men” of the family…what do they do except hang out most of the time doing nothing? Rob only came out of the house to go on DWTS and Bruce only goes out for new earring and Scott only wants to hang out and drink. I think the woman own some shops, but they mostly lie in bed and say “like” every other sentence. Guess I’ve watched too much KUWTK. Gotta get a hobby!

lisa

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 10, 2012

If any of the Kardashian girls want a relationship or marriage to survive, they need to move far, far, away from Mama Kardashian and her controlling ways. These are grown women and need to put their spouses and kids ahead of Kris and what she wants and thinks they should be doing. None of the girls has a prayer of being happy in a relationship until they grow up and get away from MAMA. The fact that they listen to every word she says and do everything she says shows how immature they are. When you marry, your partner becomes your number one priority – not your family or sisters or brothersetc., – they are still your family but spouse and kids need to come first.

Team Scott

Posted at 3:06 PM on July 10, 2012

I’m so sick of her (them)…it’s not like she can’t take care of herself. They are so controlling with everything (except Khole-love her relationship). You can’t make somebody do anything…she needs to change herself, and love the man for the man, after all, he’s trying to love her for her whiny self. She’s got her babies, and now it’s time for her to move on for goodness sake, stop crying about his behavior, and deal with your UNHAPPY life. You don’t even sleep in the same bed (per Khole).

AND PUT THAT GROWN A** MASON DOWN…let him walk like he’s supposed to be doing.

Kelly

Posted at 2:35 PM on July 10, 2012

Babies don’t make a relationship better. Any couple who have children because they think it’s going to make the relationship better are complete morons.

momma2

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 10, 2012

I couldn’t have said it better myself!

It's B Yo

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 10, 2012

The issue with her is that she is a self proclaimed control freak. She only wants him because no one wants her to be with him.
I think that if she met him and he was a social butterfly, drinking and partying…he’s always going to be that way. You can’t go into it expecting to change someone. This is also a grown man we are talking about he has been raised already, it’s not her job to raise him and put him in time out. She can try to manipulate him with babies and her affection all she wants but she is setting a bad example for her children…she clearly is not happy being the way she is so maybe she is the one that needs to change and stop teaching her kids to be master manipulators.

Joyce

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 10, 2012

These two are the dumbest people I’ve ever seen. He complains that her family hates him and she won’t marry him, yet he does things that deserve those feelings from the people around him. She complains that he doesn’t respect her or their family, yet she condones what he does. I don’t get this AT ALL. Bringing another child into this train wreck of a relationship only complicates it further. What a family to grow up in! If Scott and Kourtney can’t get their lives together for themselves, they ought to do it for the little people they’re bringing into this world and subjecting to this mess. When you start having babies it’s time to STOP being selfish! I don’t think either one of them will ever get it.

#1AUNT

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 10, 2012

In some ways I think the deserve each other, until Kourtney smartens up it will not change. She is a beautiful woman and could do much better, but only if she gets rid of Scott and doesn’t let the next one treat her the same.
She does not need Scott, with his issues to raise those babies.

Roline

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 10, 2012

I think that the best thing for Kourtney and Scott is to move as far away as they can with their two children from Kris Jenner. She is the one who makes everybody’s life a living hell. And for those two if they want to make their relationship work go as far away. Bruce don’t say anything anymore he gave up a long time ago. Kloe is the only one who puts her relationship first. I have to respect that!!

V

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 10, 2012

Except for the two younger Kardashians, Khloe is the ONLY mature woman out of the bunch. As for Kim, STOP gving marital advice since you couldn’t manage your own marriage. As with Gene and Shannon Simmons, the Kardashians all, except for Khloe, needs to get their heads examined, including Bruce and Scott.

gbtw

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 10, 2012

kim has been married twice, so you need to add an “s” to that “marriage” comment… ;)

m

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 10, 2012

Then perhaps she sould stop having babies with him. Just a suggestion.

Sara

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 10, 2012

Kourtney and Scott will always be hot and cold… Thats why it’s called a love/hate relationship. When it’s good it’s great, When it’s bad it’s awful. IDK why everyone always acts so surprised at the same little song and dance they do. Did she hate him at the time? probably… Does she really ever HATE him? no… I really do hope the best for them though… for their children’s sake…