Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Flaunt Their Love In Japan — New Photo

Tue, July 10, 2012 9:59am EDT by 26 Comments
Justin Selena Japan Pics

Raaho

Posted at 10:33 AM on July 18, 2012

I love Selena and Justin Bieber <3 They look so cute together <3 And I'm glad they're together <3 they fit together <3 hope not they turn up <3 to see them together is so cute, I just love it. No need to hate selena gomez just because she is with JB. There is no excuse. I do not hate selena because she is with jb, but I'm so glad they are together and hope they will be together forever.Selena is the cutest girl,she is so pretty and sweet so I certainly hope they’re ok!Beliebers you who hate or do not like selena gomez, you should respect Justin for it is he really in love with selena gomez and, together with <3<3 Love you JB and Selena Gomez <3

Tara

Posted at 5:37 PM on July 15, 2012

I love Sel and Justin they look so cute together I love you Selena and Justin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maribel

Posted at 7:57 AM on July 14, 2012

Selena and justin look soo cute together<3

Emmy

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 11, 2012

I think that sel should stay wit Justin even though I hate her being wit Justin I still want her to be happy

Liliana

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 11, 2012

Sel is the cutest gal eva hahhaah she is soo pretty and sweet so I cerainly hope they’re ok! :)

mayjen

Posted at 6:06 AM on July 11, 2012

hey.hey respect who justin likes as well as selena…being a celebrity is not easy…let them be happy…what’s wrong if justin and selena are inlove..all of us needs happiness..that’s our goal as human…

– haters: plss. just be happy of what is happening in the lovelife of ur idols..as a fan i think that’s ur obligation…

shudipta

Posted at 6:13 AM on July 12, 2012

u r rite dear ,u r very true n m happy with ua decission!

celebscarelessboutus

Posted at 2:30 AM on July 11, 2012

i meant baby bump

celebscarelessboutus

Posted at 2:27 AM on July 11, 2012

i’m sorry but it looks like Selena has a pooch

anna

Posted at 4:23 PM on July 10, 2012

Laura y r u even commenting on this even if u do like them

Laura

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 10, 2012

I don’t like Justin, nor do I like Selena.
Justin takes himself way too seriously, and Selena acts like a kid. Their realtionship seems so fake and disgusting.
Also, they both look – and act – like 13 year olds.
Their music suck and neither of them (epsecially Selena) can sing live. It saddens me that the music industry has come to this.

Juliet

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 10, 2012

Well if you are so good at singing and acting and not acting like a kid then why aren’t you famous ,huh? They are nothing like the comment you wrote they are exactly like Chanel’s comment

Laura

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 11, 2012

Because I don’t wanna be famous, and because I don’t sing :).
– But eventhough I don’t sing, I do know that Selena (and kinda Justin) can’t sing live. She runs out of breat, and doesn’t hit the right notes. That’s a fact.

kaylee

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 10, 2012

Laura if you dislike them so much why are you looking at this artical duh!!

kate

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 12, 2012

if u dont like them then thats ur problem then dont write back cuz there are lots of ppl who do like them that have good opinions of them if u dont then dont write anything and they have some pretty nice songs plus selena doesnt act like a kid and if she did how is that any of ur concern at least shes not like other ppl trying to grow up so fast at least shes enjoying her life and not being a grunch and she has a nice voice better then most ppl i bet even u so unless u have something nice to say or a good argument then keep it to urself

Natalie

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 10, 2012

I don’t really like Selena, but it’s good that they’re happy.

chanel

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 10, 2012

Justin and Selena are meant for each other. I love how justin and Selena can prove everyone wrong that they are still together and very happy with each other. I hope they never break up. They are like Romeo and Juliet. The love that they have for each other. even though they are still young. They can work on there issues. hopefully everything will fall into place without having the Stalkrazzi always following them around like puppy dogs and asking them the dumbest question. and fans getting aggressive over celebs. Fans can way overboard with celebs. I would think Celebs need there privacy and not having annoying fans following them around like they are somewhat of a trophy. Which clearly there not.

selena-justin-katy-rihanna-enriqe.....lover

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 10, 2012

their amazing i will die if they break up i love selena i love justin just az a fan and i love jelena the heat of jelena love sun going to burn all of the break up rumors and day by day this heat going to be more than yesterday .

denisa

Posted at 11:11 AM on July 10, 2012

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,whyyyy …… :(((((((((((( I haye Selena gomez soooooooooo much

Smiley

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 10, 2012

How dare you say that?!?!??! and how rude can u be, u can’t just say that you hate Selena, when ur not even know her!!! stfu!!! Justin wouldn’t be with her if she was a terrible person, right??? selena is amazing, AMEN!

....

Posted at 11:42 AM on July 10, 2012

I swear that was soooo Rude, If you were a true Justin bieber Fan you would understand who he dates,if you hate selena why are you on here…

SelenaGomezFan

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 10, 2012

You’re such a hater.How could you say that?That was just rude.

...

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 10, 2012

How am i a Hater I Lovee Them Both,Get your Facts Stright..

Jazz

Posted at 1:29 PM on July 10, 2012

u dont have to like her but at least respect her i mean true fans respect their idols bf/gf.

kenisha

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 12, 2012

anyone agrees with me that selena looks pregnant?

kenisha