Justin Bieber: The Thing Selena Gomez Does That Really Makes Me Happy

Tue, July 10, 2012 8:30pm EDT by 17 Comments
Selena Gomez Cooks for Justin Bieber

Selena sure knows the way to Justin’s heart, and it’s probably not what you think! Who knew Selena could be such an expert at this…

Selena Gomez apparently knows the way to a man’s heart- through his stomach! Boyfriend Justin Bieber told We Love Pop magazine that the teen pop queen “can cook very well.” We know these two lovebirds can’t get enough of one another, so which dish has Justin asking for seconds?

“She does some wonderful potatoes with cheese,” Justin says. We’re not quite sure that it stacks up with the helicopter rides and diamond bracelets Justin showers Selena with, but it’s those little gestures that are priceless!

The singing sweethearts may be sticking to sushi this week, however, while they’re on their romantic trip to Japan!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are these two too cute or what?

– Alli Holt

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

Read More on Justin and Selena!

1. Justin and Selena Arrive in Japan for a Romantic Trip!
  2. Justin and Selena: 8 Reasons They MUST Stay Together!
  3. Justin Bieber’s Dramatic 911 Call- His Life Was in Danger!

Jaicee

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 12, 2012

Haha, I can make more than potatoes and cheese Justin;)

CaliGrown

Posted at 3:33 AM on July 12, 2012

Justin, you are young and don’t understand how Selena is such a perfect person for you. She understands your work, your career pressures, your drive. She appears to be so well adjusted, not a snob or a ditz. Women like this don’t come into your life very often, if ever. You are both young, give your friendship time…it may be 5-7 years at your age to figure it out and realize the two of you may be life partners. Don’t throw away your chances on some other wrong person. Make other friends, get to really know other people too, then make your decision about what is best for you. Then pray she feels the same way about you and you ask at the right time. No rush either. I speak from experience! I made a mistake or believe I did when very young, not being ready. But I shouldn’t have closed the door entirely. The spark was still there 15+ years later when we accidentally ended up at the same reception through mutual friends we did not know way back when. Our lives had moved on by then for both good and sad (not necessarily bad). It does make you wonder if you missed out on the best relationship. One hint, if you trust each other completely and respect each other, you are on the right track.

I love dance moms

Posted at 8:58 PM on July 11, 2012

I have one word for each of them.

Selena: gorgeous
Justin: adorable

Enrique Nunez

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 11, 2012

Selena can cook is no surprize since she revealed it when she posted a picture of her self baking and said home. Also Justin should make an effort and surprise her with something he made for her. I would that for Selena if I was dating her, and help her cook. Also do that for any girl I date if I was dating anyone, and to be honest I have never dated anyone.

Zoeie

Posted at 1:16 PM on July 11, 2012

i bet you i could cook better then her and im younger than he! :P

selena&taylor

Posted at 9:56 AM on July 11, 2012

Wow I had no idea sel could cook I mean I would think that she pays someone to make her food

Good Job Selena

kaylee

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 11, 2012

Aw couple of the year bless them there so sweet cute together aswell:)

jelenatorforever

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 11, 2012

awww i love jelena soo much

celebscarelessboutus

Posted at 2:25 AM on July 11, 2012

Selena’s face is puffy and looks like she’s glowing…hmmm

Ann

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 11, 2012

Well men do say they stay happy if you cook for them and satisfy them, so thank god she can cook. I tell you there are so many women out there that cannot cook to save a life. Good that they are keeping each other happy.

reeyn cymonz

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 11, 2012

wow!tc geuwd dat selina makes justin keeps dat smyl of his day by day……..1 of de best couples i have ever seen,hope they will always <3 each other 4rever

Sonoma

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 10, 2012

With that picture..I think Justin loves the way she sucked on that popsicle.

chanel

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 10, 2012

I think its so cute that Selena cooks for Justin. Its so sweet that she does litle things for him. Money doesn’t always buy happiness buy it does help to have dough. They are so cute together. I love seeing Justin and Selena smiling and Laughing together. Them just holding hands and just being together. I think Justin adores Selena and is very devoted to her. She loves his family. His mom loves and adores Selena. I bet her mom adores Justin. Since Justin is very respectful of her and her family. He was there for selena when her family was going through some hard times in her life. I hope they stay together forever and last a long time.

we know it

Posted at 12:50 AM on July 11, 2012

His mom doesn’t love and adores Selena. her mom doesn’t adores Justin, without private aircraft and diamond bracelets there no wonderful potatoes with cheese .but he can get a girl who really loves him,and she also can find an other famous and wealthy checkbook

Chanel

Posted at 2:32 AM on July 11, 2012

How do you know. we know it. what are you a Professor in College. I don’t know why ppl rain on other parade. I swear ppl that read others comment are the dumbest ppl. No wonder Celebs are so anti bully people are just talk no action. So they hid behind there computers andp can’t say it to there faces.

we know it

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 11, 2012

well, time will say everything ! let’s see

chanel

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 11, 2012

WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.