Usher 'Completely Devastated' By Stepson's Tragic Accident

Mon, July 9, 2012 3:02pm EDT by 12 Comments
Usher Supporting Tameka During Tragedy

The accident that left his stepson, Kile, brain dead, has Usher emotionally broken, a source reveals to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Following the accident on Sunday, July 8, that has left his 11-year-old stepson, Kile Glover, brain dead, Usher is said to be completely distraught over the tragedy.

A source close to the 33-year-old singer spoke with HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, saying that he “is emotionally drained from the accident. He feels incredibly awful, distraught…it’s been a complete roller coaster of emotions.”

The source continues, “Usher is completely devastated and shaken with what has occurred.”

On Kile’s condition, our source said, “I heard that [he] is actually in [rougher] shape then what has been reported, which was bad already.”

Our thoughts are with Usher, Kile, and their family during this tough time.

Reporting by Russ Weakland, Written by Billy Nilles

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Usher News:

1. Usher’s Stepson Receives Prayers From Justin Bieber’s Manager & Mom
  2. Justin Bieber Covers Usher’s Sexy Song ‘Climax’ — Watch
  3. Usher Tearful In Court Over Bad Dad Accusations — VIDEO

GreenSmoke review

Posted at 11:25 AM on September 28, 2014

Normally I don’t learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this
write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me.
Thank you, very great article.

Get Oranges

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 23, 2013

Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

morgan

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 21, 2012

Usher is one of my favorite singers, I am so sorry for his and his ex wife’s lose. if it were me in this very sad situation in dont think i would be able to go on. i feel terrible and i send my thoughts and prayers out to the family of Kyle Raymond. R.I.P.Kyle <3 <3

ha long cruise

Posted at 12:32 AM on July 19, 2012

I do believe all of the ideas you have offered in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Name

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 12, 2012

That is…. so…. so…. so…. so…. so… sad.

Wordpress backlinks seo

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 11, 2012

I’m extremely inspired along with your writing abilities as well as with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a great blog like this one nowadays..

Kaphina

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 10, 2012

Usher I love you so much, when your hurting I am, your step son would be ok soon just keep your faith in the one that makes it all possible I don’t think he’s ready to go home yet so stay positive babe stay strong tameka, family #1 forever usher much love.

Erin

Posted at 9:26 AM on July 10, 2012

My prayers go out to Tameka & Usher Raymond, I couldn’t even imagine their heartbreak as parents,

Sammy

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 9, 2012

This is really sad :( It only takes that one time! I just tweeted someone and told them this. :( and it came true a day later….but for a different person.

kiaty

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 9, 2012

May God be with Tameka at this time of sorrow in his life.
And, may God give Usher the strength to support her emotionally
at this time of Tameka’s son’s tragedy.

brenda

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 9, 2012

i feel so bad for him and he has been such a good dad

Anna

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 9, 2012

I am sure he grew to really care for his stepson, Usher seems like a caring man who loves children.