Usher's Stepson Receives Prayers From Justin Bieber's Manager & Mom

Usher Stepson Brain Dead

wholesale cheap Texans jerseys china

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 21, 2014

cheap Jaguars jerseys from china With Paypal

Sonia

Posted at 7:44 AM on July 22, 2012

TO USHER & TAMEKA: Prayers your way during this difficult time. SO Sorry to hear of your loss. He is such a cutie, and it’s so sad to see his life gone at such a young age. Never forget though how I’m sure he’d love to see you happy. Stay Strong! God Bless!

TryThinking

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 21, 2012

I can’t believe the hacks writing this “article” are actually turning a man’s personal tragedy into a publicity stunt for Bieber fans. What the f*&$ is WRONG with you people? Who CARES what strangers think Justin Bieber should do with regards to Usher Raymond’s life? This isn’t about Justin Bieber, for God’s sake! Get a damn grip! Vultures…

Hailey

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 20, 2012

Kyle I have seen pics of u and u look like a smart kid but when that jet ski hit u I feel so bad for usher and his family and tameka family all of my prayers and hope go out. To Kyle glover and usher I’m your biggest fan but I want to make message out to Kyle not u usher I hope for micrale and a dream that kyle will make some brain movement. Bye hailey

Linda

Posted at 9:18 PM on July 10, 2012

My prayers are with Kyle’s family. God is able!!!!

get a life

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 10, 2012

My heart goes out to kyle and his family. May the Lord watch over him.

Ellen Brown from Laramie Wy

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 9, 2012

May all the prayers from around the world be recieved by your family with love, we hope that you will be able to unite as a family in this horrible time. Trust in the higher power that you believe in and know we are with you..
Ellen

Shelby

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 9, 2012

My heartfelt prayers 2 this entire family, may God hold this child in the palms of his merciful hands and give his adoring family courage and strength as they go forward!

Michelle

Posted at 9:16 AM on July 9, 2012

So sad.

Poor kid.

I can’t imagine what his family must be going through.

My prayers go out to Kyle.