Tom Cruise 'Very Pleased' With Divorce Settlement — New Report

Mon, July 9, 2012 4:22pm EST by 5 Comments
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Divorce Settlement

According to his lawyer, Tom is happy with the outcome of the divorce settlement that he and Katie have reached. Read the full statement below!

Fortunately for their daughter Suri, Tom Cruise, 50, and Katie Holmes, 33, have quickly agreed on a divorce settlement without any serious drama.

Tom’s lawyer Bert Fields told TMZ, “The Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes case has been settled with a signed agreement.  Tom is really pleased we got there, and so am I.”

Hopefully, the couple can now move on with their lives separately and concentrate on raising their six-year-old daughter Suri.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are YOU glad Tom and Katie have peacefully come to a settlement?

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

[TMZ]

Jenny Pickard

More TomKat news:

1. The Creepy Ways Tom Cruise Controlled Katie Holme
  2. Tom Cruise Plots To Turn Suri Into Scientologist Anyway
  3. The Scientology Ritual Tom Cruise Forced On Suri Behind Katie Holme’s Back

Cursos para trabajadores

Posted at 7:21 AM on July 12, 2012

I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Amy

Posted at 10:39 PM on July 10, 2012

I am actually very sad to see it is over. I know Scientology is bad news, I have read a lot about it, but it is unfortunate that Tom is so sucked into it and lost his family. They were beautiful together, but I know only what they let us see. Closed doors can often hide scandalous things, but it is not for me to judge. I just hate to see a broken family, Suri deserves better. But I am extremely emotional and empathetic by nature, so these things always get to me. I wish them the best, and I wish clarity for Tom. I am a Christian and I would rather him worship nothing than have himself deluded by these people. Wake up Tom, do not disconnect from your daughter just because Katie is not a scientologist. Do not let them tear you apart. Disconnecting is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard, lies and drama and blackmail and practically theft with the amount of money they charge to become “clear”. Go feed some children and take David Miscavige’s hand out of your back pocket. You can help the world without all of his garbage. Your daughter needs a strong man, not a freak.

TOMFAN

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 10, 2012

Let these two move one with their lives! Katie got what she wanted–great–I find it somewhat questionable that anyone feels that she will now somehow become a “huge” star. I don’t know anything about Scientology, but everyone is entitled to worship as they choose. That doesn’t change my mind about Tom Cruise. He is a fabulous actor who has a body of work that would be the envy of any actor in Hollywood. I wish him future happiness.

shezwhat

Posted at 2:28 AM on July 10, 2012

edit…. Tom is very pleased that a whole bunch of unsavory sh*t about him and his cult didn’t come out publicly, and he limp-dicked his way to a quickie settlement. I heard Katie also got full custody of his balls :)

Jaycee

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 9, 2012

Oh i dont believe for one minute that “Tom Cruise is very pleased with the settlement”. He is a control freak and is going bonkers cause he will be supervised when with Suri, and cant control Katie anymore! He has just been blackmailed by Katie’s side since she could blow the lid off of what she now knows about his auditing ‘confessions’. No career is worth losing a child but thank God, Suri is protected from her father and his disturbing mind controlling cult.