Suri Cruise Will Not Be Exposed To Any Scientology Practices As Part Of Settlement — Report

Mon, July 9, 2012 1:47pm EDT by 8 Comments
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Settlement

Eric

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 9, 2012

Hollywood Life does not know a thing. Pity the people who read and believe this stuff.

Jan Parris

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 9, 2012

Thank God that you stood up to Tom and Scientology. I am proud of you. Not worth putting yourself through a rubbish religion, read the Bible and discover that Jesus is Lord of all, not Scientology.

annygirl

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 9, 2012

I already responded to situation under another post , but in agreement w/Jackie below: Why is Suri still being carried around with a blanket and stuffed animal. I know she is still a small child , but really is to big to be touted around by her mama who is on the small size!

Sara

Posted at 4:08 AM on July 10, 2012

I wonder if it has anything to do with getting off the street quickly as younger kids don’t rush unless its something fun. Not to mention that they are constantly surrounded by paparazzis and fans.

Abbot

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 9, 2012

Yay Katie!!! Of course I don’t trust Cruise of any CO$ one bit and sure they’re still try to indoctrinate Suri but at least she has some legal backing here. Imagine how terrified Cruise was of having his dirty little secrets exposed, and CO$ secrets too. Hope he knows this is the beginning of the end for his career and his “church”.

Jackie

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 9, 2012

Why is Katie carrying this kid in every pic I’ve seen recently ?? Isn’t she 6 yrs. old ??!!

Suzie q

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 9, 2012

I wish I had her legal team when I was going through my divorce! It was a year long battle of hell and I still battle every day with him over the most stupid issues possible. Good for you Katy! Go live your life and be happy.

janet

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 9, 2012

I’m so glad it worked in Katie and suri’s favor. What UI find funny is how long Kim and Lurch’s divorce is taking. Tom and Katie had a child, money, and property to settle over a 5 yr marriage. Kim and Lurch married for only 3 months, no children, no mutual property and or monies to settle. Is this not crazy.