Miley Cyrus Being Considered As Possible 'American Idol' Judge

Mon, July 9, 2012 7:01pm EDT by 26 Comments

Cheyenne Taylor

Posted at 11:39 PM on April 3, 2013

I don’t really know why these guestions were asked or why I bothered awsering these guestions but did well maybe it’s because I’m blonde.

Lynn

Posted at 9:34 AM on October 22, 2012

If miley is a judge on amercian idol , they would have over 5 million new watchers , she will rock it , she loves honesty and she will hurt no ones feelings , and ppl saying miley has NO TALENT
need to get a life -_- :)

Seekers

Posted at 2:51 PM on August 8, 2012

I will never watch another Idol show if Adam Lambert is one of the new judges. I have been a faithful viewer since the beginning but it will all end if that decision is made.

Patricia

Posted at 3:37 PM on July 21, 2012

I love American Idol! But if Adam Lambert is hired as a new judge I WILL no longer watch it he is not a good person. I would like to see Katy Perry or Marish as the new female on the show. They should get rid of Randy Jackson if he keeps trying to get America to vote for his favorite like last year “the screamer”

Kitt

Posted at 4:42 AM on July 16, 2012

OMG Bed time used to be 8pm!!! Why are you kids still up?? PS Miley has NO talent as a singer, or anything else but a white trash loud mouth that made stupid people spend lots of money to make her rich. What a bunch of losers!!

Nora

Posted at 5:48 AM on July 14, 2012

I would love Miley to be a judge !! She’s my favorite :)

kelly

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 13, 2012

Omg oh miley cyrus judge american idol that is amizing and I am so happy :)

thecat61

Posted at 8:11 PM on July 10, 2012

So, Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus career’s are dead, think again hun. They chose these singers because they are big in the business. As for Miley, she is currently working on her new album, plus word is that she will begin to start filming a movie for a 2013 release.

BS

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 10, 2012

@Katie: Selena’s net worth 5mil — Miley’s net worth 120mil. rest my case. You only hear Selena’s name because she’s dating that little bieber boy. Bye the way Miley got to where she’s at today by working hard not because of her dad. She auditioned for HM just like all the other thousand’s of people. She flew back and forth from Tennessee to LA numerous times. Do you think if they knew who she was they would have hired her on the spot!!! Listen to: Ready, Set don’t go.

E'vonne Hatten

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 10, 2012

I Do not agree with ideal of Miley Sirus Being American Idol Judge i feel that thi season should be about all adults monving From Ttransition of “Far from home young people to Adulthood ina visionary world”..

Ed

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 10, 2012

OH no… not Miley, by far she is the worse voice ever..
Can she sing? Common…
I feel sorry for her boyfriend that wakes up to her voice every morning.
How do this people get in this business anyways??

chelsea

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 10, 2012

I think Miley is a great choice, I have watched Idol from the beginning, Jennifer needs to go, no offense, but I don’t even watch anymore, the judges are so boring. breath new life into the show, and get some judge drama going, look at all the drama on the other shows, Only my opinion but I think america likes drama on these reality competition shows.

theo

Posted at 8:32 AM on July 10, 2012

I would LOVE Adam Lambert & Miley Cyrus to BOTH be new judges on American Idol!! They were both excellent when they mentored on the show, neither is afraid to speak their minds.

Ed

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 10, 2012

I agree with Katie,
This judges are the ones that their career is dead, and they just bring them back to sell them to young audience that don’t know them.
Wow what a joke..

katie

Posted at 7:17 AM on July 10, 2012

@BS selena isnt mentioned because these shows are just for celebs that are falling behind and losing their careers and this is the only way they can possibly come back and get more attention

Anne

Posted at 7:27 AM on July 10, 2012

Selena isn’t losing her career because she has no career ! Miley is a really big star and she has got talent and that’s the only reason why they wanna chose her not the stupid things you say ! and selena’s songs are all autotuned ! how can she be a judge for Amercan Idol !?!?

katie

Posted at 8:32 AM on July 10, 2012

selena is bigger than miley, miley only even got started cuz of her dad, otherwise she would not be even close to where she is now and she is so obviously nowhere, losing her rating since she stopped hannah montana, so like i said before miley would need this show to help her get back in the limelight. Selena is alreay in the limelight, she doesnt Need a show like this to get her back there, but the show would do well if selena was selected as a judge because of her stardom.

Lynn

Posted at 9:32 AM on October 22, 2012

You soo get me!! :D

BS

Posted at 5:21 AM on July 10, 2012

Hey Cleo, she’s working on her new album now — but here’s a thought……How come Selena’s name is never mentioned on these list’s. X-Factor now AI.

Cleo

Posted at 12:11 AM on July 10, 2012

Totally agree. What kind of feedback is she going to contribute, when every other word out of her mouth is “like’ and “you know”. Besides, what has she accomplished as an adult artist? Nothing. All her accomplishments were with Disney, and she was spoon fed through all that. This decision if given, would be a total bust. I guess she’s no longer putting out the “album” she was so hard(ly) working on for the last 2 years while she was taken time off. See her on Celebrity rehab for a gluten addiction fix.

flychick86

Posted at 10:45 PM on July 9, 2012

Sweet! I think I remember reading about that before.

thecat61

Posted at 9:51 PM on July 9, 2012

This would be great. Sorry New yorker, but Miley has alot of older fans. You must be thinking about Selena.

Shelly

Posted at 9:33 PM on July 9, 2012

I know they want fresh faces on the panel but they should leave a seat open for a person with maturity who really knows music. I think Chaka Khan would make a perfect judge. She is an icon in the music industry.

NeNe

Posted at 7:29 AM on July 10, 2012

@Shelly:

I am with you on this one. Chaka Khan would make an amazing judge. She has so much knowledge that she could contribute to all contestants. I personally feel that this would certainly be the best decision AI could ever make.

tin2x

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 9, 2012

it is very new if miley would be a judge in american i dol! and i will watched ittt! !

New yorker

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 9, 2012

A GREAT WAY to extinguish ratings and viewership. NOT everyone who watches the show is a tween who worships her. Thankfully, there are lots of singing competition shows that serve as great alternatives.