Kourtney Kardashian's Birth Gives Kanye West Baby Fever

Mon, July 9, 2012 12:53pm EDT by 15 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Birth

Quinceta

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 31, 2012

…and this is my first time on this site…I don’t know about the authors credibility as a reporter, I’m just adding my “two cents” about the star couple. I will say that I WAS enjoying the piece until I noticed the use of the “N” word in it. Now thats just bad reporting. I’m enjoying the comments better than the piece now. As a black woman myself, I just want to say thank you to all of you who have expressed your distaste for the authors choice of words. *I mean really O_o*

Quinceta

Posted at 1:42 PM on July 31, 2012

I love them together. I like Kim she’s such a sweet person..although desperate for love and fame… she’s a beautiful woman with a huge heart and great style if nothing else…so she’s milking the spotlight and building a KK empire…sounds like good business to me…I dont think she’s trashy…or any of them…with the exception of Kourt (and with good reason) they are all more than ready to marry and have a family…Kim has been in such a rush to get settled that she hasn’t made the best decisions. She’s not the only person guilty of this. Kanye adores Kim and understands the importance of her being able to capitolize off of her celebrity…both share the same interests…they were friends before lovers…and make an awesome team and couple..I’m happy for them.

winnie

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 15, 2012

As far as Kim becoming a mom I am so not sure she is anywhere near ready to go down that road with any man. She is way to into herself. Shelfishness and motherhood definiately don’t go well together.

Trini

Posted at 9:03 AM on July 10, 2012

If true,,,, Kim herself mentioned in KUWTK last season after her fake marriage, that she did not want to have children again…. so if Kanye comes along and she wants to pop out his babies…. You go girl,,,, Mistakes are meant to learn from, screw people’s negative opinions!!!!

Lisa

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 10, 2012

Kim does not want to have children again? I didn’t know she had any.

ann

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 9, 2012

Stop interviewing this guy with the poor grammar. Sounds like, Dave the dope fein shooting dope, who don’t know the meaning of water nor soap.

Sadie from Minnesota

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 9, 2012

I don’t think Kim Kardashian is capable of a genuine relationship, she’s too self centered. It will alway’s be about money, cars, clothes, houses. I am really sick of hearing her say how hard she worked, and how this was instilled in her and her sisters. If taking of your clothes, and exploiting yourself is hard work, all I can say is boo-hoo.

Tami

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 9, 2012

Your exclusive that you made up? Congrats Kardashians on a new female to pimp! I’m sure Grandma Kris is on it already with baby pictures!

Jill

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 9, 2012

Please stop using the N- word under the pretext of a quote. HL has resorted to using stereotypical ebonics talk, and the N-word whenever Kanye West is concerned. Just stop it, it is racist,stereotypical and offensive!!

Shay

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 9, 2012

I totally agree with you! It’s rediculous! It’s like HL actually expect people to believe the crap they make up.

Me

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 9, 2012

I agree. Please STOP using the N-word HL, it is a disgrace!!

winnie

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 15, 2012

Agreed the use ofthe ‘N’ word is totally uncalled for and racists.. There is no need to use it at all..

LL

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 9, 2012

Can you please stop this BS? Using the n work, stereotyping the way black people talk, its all fake & made up anyway. Just stop.

sally s

Posted at 1:03 PM on July 9, 2012

How long before grandma from hell Jenner sells out the kid? On that’s s right the baby pix are up for bids!

Nicole

Posted at 1:07 PM on July 9, 2012

Aren’t they all? Jessica Simpson got a boat load for her baby pic so what’s the difference? Have a seat.