Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl Penelope Scotland Disick

Mon, July 9, 2012 1:19am EST by 22 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Baby

Kourtney, 33, and Scott Disick, 29, have officially welcomed their first daughter! We can’t wait to meet Penelope!

Kourtney Kardashian is now a proud mama of two! “Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives,” Kourtney tells E! News of her new baby. “We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably.”

Penelope weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz., and was delivered naturally. (No water birth for Kourtney!)

Kourtney, Kim and Kendall all shared their happiness through social media outlets! Adds mom Kris Jenner, “It was a great, she had an easy delivery. … [Penelope] is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy.”

Speaking of Mason, this means the 2-year-old is no longer the littlest Kardashian.

Congrats again to the growing family!

[E!]

More Kourtney Kardashian Baby News:

1. Kourtney Kardashian Wants To Have A Water Birth
  2. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Baby’s Name Already Picked Out
  3. Kourtney Kardashian Is Having A Baby Girl

Kemi

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 18, 2012

I am not really happy for kourtney,I mean come on she already had mason so why have another one when she’s not even married yet.she’s been with Scott for like 7 years and there still not married.kourtney is retarted how can she never want to get married.I don’t even know why shes with Scott after all that crap he did to her.their relationship is whack.

Mindy kikulski

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 23, 2012

Congrats Kourtney, Scott and Mason for the arrival of your sweet baby girl! I just had my baby girl on July 12th 2012, enjoy this precious gift!

Codie

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 12, 2012

Omg, I’m so happy for Kourt, Scott and Mason and the rest of the Kardashian/Jenner and Disick family. Kourtney is an amazing mother and they picked out a beautiful name. <3

Sarah

Posted at 11:29 PM on July 9, 2012

I HATED the name at first,but then I kept saying it and fell inlove with it!! kongrats Mason,Scott,and Kourtney!!! xoxo best wishes!! <3 :)

Penelope

Posted at 11:25 PM on July 9, 2012

HEY!!! my name is Penelope and I love it!!! It is unique and if u guys don`t like it…dont look at it or say it ….just stop..what if kourtney and scott critisized your name???!!! it would be an issue then , so keep ur negative comments to YOURSELF!! love u scott and kourt<3

vanessa

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 9, 2012

I am so happy for her!! I am a HUGE Kardashian fan and love them all!! I just don’t like the namee ….sorry kourt:(

Melissa

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 9, 2012

Congratulations Kourtney, Scott, and Mason! Enjoy this time :)

name

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 9, 2012

Not that bad of a name..its diff..Should have been Penelope Scottlynn Disick a lil girly

PN

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 9, 2012

Congratuations to Kourtney and Scott on their new baby! Penelope is a cute name for their girl! And the second of the couple to not start with K (sorry, Kris!) At least they didn’t have the birth televised or have floods of cameras in the delivery room!

rana

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 9, 2012

congrats Kourtney!:)

Sheri

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 9, 2012

I bet Kris is just furious the name didn’t start with a “K”.

Beverlyann Nash-Gibson

Posted at 9:41 AM on July 9, 2012

What a ugly name come on why would you do that to a child. She will be call Peg Pen the rest of her life in school and teased.

Lisa

Posted at 11:56 AM on July 9, 2012

Who the hell asked you for your opinion on the name? And Peg Pen really?! I have never heard someone named Penelope called that ever so you are so stupid! And with the name you have..you should not be talking sweetie!

Hailey

Posted at 11:22 PM on July 9, 2012

I 10000000% agree with u!!

Susannah

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 11, 2012

WTF really.. You probably only say that because YOU have a low self esteem ou jealous B*&%^

mrs. pattinson

Posted at 7:50 AM on July 9, 2012

congrats to kourtney and scott on their new baby girl.

ijs

Posted at 3:15 AM on July 9, 2012

congrates to you both on your new daugther. welcome to mother hood again girls rock.

Kaylee

Posted at 2:35 AM on July 9, 2012

awe Penelope is such a cute name. Sounds like a princess name! Best wishes to Kourt and Scott. So happy for them and the family!

Sammy

Posted at 2:12 AM on July 9, 2012

Omg I absolutely didn’t see this coming congrats to kourt and Scott and the rest of the family and congrats mason you have a baby sister like meeee! Happy birthday Penelope! Welcome to the world.

ruth locke

Posted at 1:39 AM on July 9, 2012

good for her i wish KIM could follow her footstep have a baby with Kaye WEST.

Michelle

Posted at 1:39 AM on July 9, 2012

Aww I’m a big fan so happy she had the first baby girl :) and wish her the best

Valentina

Posted at 1:35 AM on July 9, 2012

What a precious name!! Penelope…I love the full name, it’s very different but still very normal. I’m literally going crazy over that name, Penelope is a precious little girl’s name. Congrats to Kourtney and Scott :)