'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Preview: Kanye West Raps To Kim

Mon, July 9, 2012 5:00pm EST by 6 Comments
Kanye West Kim Kardashian Song

Kanye is finally making an appearance on this week’s episode, where he releases a romantic rap song about Kim! Find out her reaction and watch the video below!

Kanye West shocked the world when he released his song “Cold,” claiming he “fell in love with Kim” — now we finally get to see Kim Kardashian‘s reaction to hearing the song!

In the song, Kanye, 35, confesses, “I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim / Round the same time she had fell in love with him”, referencing Kim’s ex Kris Humphries.

In this week’s episode, Kanye releases the song, which immediately put Kim back in the headlines by implying a secret romance with the rapper. In the preview, it appears Kim has been quietly hanging out with Kanye and her family doesn’t know exactly what is going on with them. But with the release of Kanye’s new song, the pressure is on for Kim to define her new relationship to her family! Watch the preview below!

HollywoodLifers, will you watch Kanye on Keeping Up With The Kardashians tonight?

– Jenny Pickard

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Kardashian news:

1. Kourtney Kardashian’s Birth Gives Kanye West Baby Fever
  2. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian: How Dare You Attack Khloe Kardashian For Putting Lamar Odom First
  3. Kim Kardashian V Rachel Ray– Who Wore This Sexy Black Dress Better?

mαххх

Posted at 6:22 PM on July 12, 2012

kím ís αlrєαdч ruíníng kαnчє’s rєp, líkє shє dσєs wíth єvєrчвσdч єlsє. hís sσng “thєrαflu” ís hσrríвlє & flσps вєcαusє hє mєntíσns kím. shє’s fαmσus fσr mαkíng α sєх tαpє, shє wíll nєvєr вє rєspєctєd. kαnчє ís rєαllч stupíd & dєspєrαtє fσr thís σnє!

Keka

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 12, 2012

Stop!!!!hating!!!!!get a life haters!!!!they look amazing together! ;)

Babygirl

Posted at 12:41 PM on July 11, 2012

Keep ur legs close kim

Diane

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 9, 2012

At first I was excited to see Kanye west on the Kardashians, because I love Kanye, but now I’m not sure how I feel about it. I wonder if it will affect his career and reputation to be on a reality show. I can’t wait to see the show tonight; I set up the recording on my DVR using the Dish Remote Access app. I was relieved when my coworker at Dish suggested the download. It’s such a time saving app, especially because I can then watch the recording tomorrow, from my phone, or I can watch the show live on my phone.

Melanie