Justin Bieber’s Dramatic 911 Call — His Life Was In Danger

Mon, July 9, 2012 11:25am EDT by 18 Comments

Oh no! Justin frantically called 911 after getting a speeding ticket! Read on to hear what he said during that scary call!

Justin Bieber may have been speeding in his Fisker on July 6, but only because he was involved in a high-speed car chase with paparazzi, according to the 911 call.

“I’m just trying to have them not be on my tail,” Justin frantically tells LAPD on the phone. “They have like five cars following me. They are driving really reckless.”

Justin was cited for speeding on July 6– going 20 over the 60 mph speed limit — on the L.A. 101 Freeway. L.A. City Councilman Dennis Zine called the police on the 18-year-old heartthrob after he spotted him driving like a “maniac.”

“He was weaving in and out of traffic. “If I was on patrol, I would have arrested him for reckless driving. I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship. He was a maniac,” Dennis told TMZ on July 6.

But Justin claims he was just trying to lose the relentless photographers speeding behind him.

“When I tried to explain it to the police officers, they were just being not nice about it,” Justin says in the phone call. “He let all the paparazzi around my vehicle when he was giving me the citation.”

The 10-minute call ends with Justin meeting up with LAPD off the highway who were supposed to keep him safe from the photographers. It definitely sounds like it was dangerous situation for Justin. You can just hear it in his voice that he was scared!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in below!

TMZ

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Justin:

1. Hollywood’s Best Boyfriends: Justin Bieber Vs. Robert Pattinson & More
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: I’m So Happy You’re Not Breaking Up
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Inside Their PDA-Filled Date

Ana Luna

Posted at 2:02 AM on July 12, 2012

That’s horrible, he could’ve crashed and died, dumba** paparazzis, that’s the way Princess Diana died, it could’ve happened to the Biebs.

Political Politics

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 11, 2012

Normally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great article.

Cash Making Online System

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 11, 2012

I do not even know the way I finished up right here, but I thought this publish was great. I don’t realize who you are however certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger should you aren’t already. Cheers!

search engine optimisation

Posted at 9:09 AM on July 11, 2012

Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Pioneer PRO-700HD Service Manual

Posted at 9:09 AM on July 11, 2012

Thanks for the post very intresting.

Hannah

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 10, 2012

I don’t think Justin was right in speeding. He deals with the paps all the time and I understand that it must get very frustrating, but that doesn’t give him the right to break the law. I don’t think his life was “in danger” until he put the pedal to the metal.

Besides, if he doesn’t want people to notice him, he should buy like…I dunno, a station wagon. Nobody would suspect he’d drive that and the chances of him getting pulled over greatly decrease.

I can just see the headlines now

“JUSTIN BIEBER BUYS CHROME STATION WAGON: WHAT WAS HE THINKING???”

Natalie

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 10, 2012

“His life was in danger”? That’s total b.s. HE was the one speeding and putting HIMSELF in danger. People act like the world revolves around Justin’s a**, so he’s obviously not going to get in trouble for it. And even if he does, he’ll buy his way out. I love Justin, but he’s been going downhill A LOT lately. This fame is really going to his head, and it’s kind of annoying. He could’ve KILLED someone!! And the paps were following you because you’re a celebrity. I know I don’t know anything about this, but get used to it. They’re going to follow your every move, and you can’t just flip out every time something doesn’t go your way.

Kallie

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 10, 2012

I know that he could have endangered other people’s lives but he could have also endangered his own life. :( And I wouldn’t want anything to happen to him. It only takes that one time. I tell my loved ones the same thing.

thecath61

Posted at 10:05 PM on July 9, 2012

What the hell kind of a poll is this? One of these days this little punk is gonna kill someone.

Jess

Posted at 7:54 PM on July 9, 2012

really? they were “chasing” you? if you just drive normally then THEY would be the one that get arrested.

megan

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 9, 2012

People can whine all they want, but they put people people’s lives in danger A LOT more often than they should be allowed to, and there’s NO EXCUSE for it, he’s still an 18 yr old kid, are the papps gonna be happy if they get a picture of him dead b/c he couldn’t just drive down the road like a normal person? Probably, which is just sad.. Justin, sweetie, I know your car in incredible, but get at least 1 that doesn’t stand out, go get a civic or somethin, maybe they wont think to look for ya :) At least you’ll be safe. . Comin from a mom, and a fan, I think you’re amazing and I don’t wanna see you turn out like Princess Di. . Hang in there kid

Alli

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 9, 2012

maybe if he ditched the unnecessarily flashy car it would be more difficult for people to recognize and follow him.

Natalie

Posted at 1:47 PM on July 10, 2012

Haha soooooo true!!!! I laughed so hard at the comment!!!

PN

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 9, 2012

Tell me, what was Justin Bieber doing driving 80 mph in a 60 zone? Or did he have his CD stereo pumped up to his song All Around The World while playing his own Believe album in the sports car? That song’s pumping dance beats will obviously make him drive faster. I’m sure he was trying to get away from paparazzi, but still he shouldn’t have been driving out of control like that.

LENI

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 9, 2012

Paparazzis are STALKERS …STALKERS…STALKERS…
THERE ARE NO LAWS TO PROTECT AMERICA FOR ARTISTS….
REMEMBER THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT OF PRINCESS DIANA

7r1ck13

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 12, 2012

And 1/2 the blame goes to the driver for trying to outrun them, just like Bieber did.. That doesnt make it OK.. He abused the 911 system and should be held accountable for it.. If I called 911 to report ppl following me, you damn well know Id be getting a follow up w/ fines & etc.

Casey

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 9, 2012

I feel bad for him…HOWEVER, don’t drive a rare car if you don’t want to be recognized and followed…

Brenda

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 9, 2012

His manager scooter gave him that car on the Ellen show