Harry Styles Reuniting With His Original Cougar Caroline Flack?

Mon, July 9, 2012 3:51pm EDT by 15 Comments
Harry Styles Cougar

Chelsea Miller

Posted at 11:01 AM on January 3, 2013

I think Harry Styles should be able to date whoever he wants. Because its who he likes not us. So BOOM! put that in your juice box and suck it!

Emily

Posted at 5:45 PM on September 25, 2012

He really shouldn’t be dating anyone that’s more than…let’s say, 8 years older than him. You may have a different opinion, but I think he should be dating someone at least around his age, like within 3 or 4 years(older not younger!). I mean, i’m happy for him that he’s happy, but I don’t think it’s the right choice…

That Person

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 21, 2012

I feel sorry for her i mean if they like each other they like each other, besides everyone needs respect. Honestly, if the tables were turned , you’d probably be a bit more nicer to them and their love life

angel

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 20, 2012

harry will eventually date someone younger because he wants to marry someone younger so that he can show her the ropes of life.

rosalyn

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 16, 2012

harry please please please date girls that are 18 or 17 or 16 and not girls that are older than you and I know that you would be happy and your fans so please do that for your fans and your self

scary games

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 13, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire group will likely be grateful to you.

Bri

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 12, 2012

I think I’m the only one who feels bad for Caroline. He probably makes her think she’s still got it when she doesn’t. He’s using her. My dad said when he was Harry’s age they used to mess around with “cougars” just for fun. It was never serious. Harry’s younger than her, when he’s done he’ll just find someone else. But Caroline is only getting older.
For her, I think she should find a MAN to take care of her. Me and my friend are 16 and we were looking through a magazine and there was a photo of a baby. She made the point that Caroline dating Harry would be like us saying that baby was hot. Made me think. It’s pretty strange.

dian

Posted at 8:25 AM on July 10, 2012

what’s he trying to prove?? that he’s not gay??

emiy

Posted at 12:34 AM on July 10, 2012

i dont get it with guys and cougars! its disgusting, you’re suppose to find a girlfriend u can take care of and care for her, not to get a “mother”

Danna

Posted at 2:26 AM on July 10, 2012

Haha i totally agree with you!

barbie

Posted at 8:42 AM on July 10, 2012

he probably gay l! ..he totally have the Tom Cruise syndrome ,he will probably marry a woman to getting jobs.. and his PR working so hard to keep him on media with different woman every week..

Francesca

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 9, 2012

Eww. If he gets back with that old lady, nobody will be happy with it. She’s too old for him and HARRY IS MINE, STEP OFF MY MAN! Lol but I just don’t want that grandma hurting Harry anymore. She needs to go buy a cat or something. It disgusts me that that aFLACK lady is still on his mind, Harry deserves MUCH better

Ana

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 9, 2012

That is gross.he should really find someone his age!!

Devon

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 9, 2012

I really hope they dont get back together.. i feel like Harrys gonna date around but he’ll settle down with someone his age.

Francesca

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 9, 2012

Harry is gonna date me once aFLACK lady is gone. In my dreams! Haha