Usher's Stepson, 11, Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

Sun, July 8, 2012 7:30pm EDT by 14 Comments
Usher Stepson Brain Dead

Kile Glover, 11, was floating on an inner tube when he was hit in the head by a jet skier in Atlanta — how tragic.

Usher‘s 11-year-old stepson Kile Glover was struck by a jet ski while he was swimming near his Atlanta home. Usher, being a great stepdad, rushed to his side at the hospital, as soon as he heard the news.

Kile was floating on an inner tube on Lake Lanier when he was struck in the head, TMZ reports. He was unresponsive when he was taken from the water and rushed to Children’s Healthcare at Egelston Hospital in Atlanta. He was in critical condition.

Usher, 33, was so shocked by the news that he chartered a plane for his estranged wife Tameka Foster to rush to her son’s side. We think it’s so kind of him to do that, especially considering he’s locked in a nasty divorce battle with her.

TMZ is also reporting that The Department of Natural Resource in Atlanta is investigating the collision in order to determine fault.

UPDATE 7:00pm July 8: Kile has been officially declared brain dead by doctors.

UPDATE July 9: Tameka spoke to Radar Online, saying “He’s bad,” about her young son. She also posted on her Facebook page, “Kile, you are strong…you’ll be saved, I know it. I love you my baby. I need all #prayers for my son. Thank you everybody!” There is no word whether Kile will be taken off life support at this time.

– William Earl

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Usher:

1. Usher’s Stepson Receives Prayers From Justin Bieber’s Manager & Mom
  2. Justin Bieber Covers Usher’s Sexy Song ‘Climax’ — Watch
  3. Usher Tearful In Court Over Bad Dad Accusations — VIDEO

How to crack Adobe Photoshop CS6

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 17, 2013

Am i legally responsible for content on my blogs & forums that others have written%3

test website

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 17, 2013

I’m beginning to discover what my interest would be and this blog made me recognize that maybe I’m into music, so continue to write not merely about piano bench but additionally on different musical instruments because it inspires lots of people

ginika

Posted at 4:41 PM on July 21, 2012

May his soul rest in peace. I urge Usher and Tameka to be strong in these difficult times. May our Lord comfort them.

ha long tour

Posted at 4:18 AM on July 19, 2012

I used to be recommended this blog by means of my cousin. I’m no longer positive whether or not this put up is written through him as nobody else realize such unique about my problem. You’re amazing! Thank you!

Mary L. Moore

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 10, 2012

God Bless Usher and his family.

Juliet

Posted at 2:05 PM on July 9, 2012

May God pray over all of Usher’s family especially Kyle at this moment in time.

NYC Mommy

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 9, 2012

Who gives interviews to a gossip site when son is brain dead in hospital????
Who goes on their FACEBOOK account when son is brain dead in hospital????

Fame is more important than family I guess…..

mrs. pattinson

Posted at 7:46 AM on July 9, 2012

we pray for kyle and his family

jamie75071

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 9, 2012

Praying for Kyle. By his stripes ye are healed. Come forth in the name of Jesus.

Teen Mama

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 9, 2012

My prayers go to his family. I don’t know what I would do if this was my baby. Don’t give up hope if he Anit 100% brian dead I keep holding and praying for him to come back. And I would do the same thing for other familys. God please led this little boy back to his family in ur name aman

Shelly

Posted at 10:53 PM on July 8, 2012

I read he was critical condition last night. My prayers and condolences go out to Tameka, her family and Usher. Such a sad, sad day for all of them.

Meredith

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 8, 2012

Oh my, that’s awful!

Megan

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 8, 2012

imagine**

Megan

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 8, 2012

Oh my gosh, even with him being his step dad (which I’m usually pretty opinionated about) that is awful, his poor mom :/ I hope that he makes it through this, that is terrible, no mom should have to go through that, I can’t imagine, things get bad from time to time, I mean, I don’t even like it when they scrape their knees, I can’t imaging what they are going through. . You guys are in my thoughts and prayers, hang in there and don’t give up hope <3 from a fan