'True Blood' Recap: Sookie & Russell Edgington Finally Come Face To Face

Sun, July 8, 2012 10:52pm EDT by 10 Comments
True Blood Episode 505

Leave a Reply

To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View Comment

mvk

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 9, 2012  

I have read all of Charlaine Harris’ True Blook books. This Ifrit does not show up in any of her books. In point of fact, half the crap they put in the series does not show up in the books. “Ms Harris, trust me when I say that 75% of the people I know who read the books and watch the series, like the books better”. The other 25% likes only some parts of the series better, not all of what they see. The series is totally off the wall from the book. Lafayette gets killed in the first or second book. None of this crap with Terry is in the books. The series has too much going on. They should stick to three or four story lines and not 15. True Blood has become too congested that is why is has lost a lot of it’s viewers. Most of my friend don’t even watch it anymore. I do because I am hoping it will change.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Andy Swift

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 9, 2012  

I couldn’t agree with you more. While I love that HBO kept Lafayette alive and really fleshed out his character, I’m not down with many of the other additions.

Terry’s story line is too ridiculous.
Tara probably could have died a season or 2 ago.
Luna can also exit anytime.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

TeamTSD

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 9, 2012  

Loved the recap. “Boot N Rally” was seriously intense. Ah! More thoughts and episode discussions of True Blood at teamtsd.tumblr.com plus we updated daily with rants, gossip and photos of your favorite supernatural drama shows. #Truebies

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Macie

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 9, 2012  

I cant help but think that Pam might be involved with Russell…anyone else catch what she said to Tara when she was feeding. Vamps at the top of the food chain. humans there to serve them…
Ifrit = pointless story line!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Andy Swift

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 9, 2012  

That’s true, it could have been Pam! All we know is that it was a woman with that necklace… but couldn’t anyone put that necklace on?

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Noelle

Posted at 9:41 AM on July 9, 2012  

alcide & sookie, its been a long time coming and if it finally happens ill be soooo haapppyyy ! hes wonderdully gorgeoouusss ! ♥ ;-) definitelllyyy funnyy …. and a bit creepy how they were just standing there watching … drunk sookie is awesome ! Lol !

i think salome dug up russell. when whats his face told her that bill and eric went into the parking garage she had this very scared look about her … but then again, maybe it was lilith ??

vampire politics are deffinitteelyy way more interesting then ever !!!! :D chris meloni is amazing ! ♥ such a different role from SVU and hes proving to be quite wonderful ! :D

one thing i AM mad about is that debbie doesnt have a sister on the show ! i was soo looking forward to her going after sookie ! ….

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Andy Swift

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 9, 2012  

Hey, never say never … Maybe Debbie’s sister will come out of the woodworks ;)

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Andy Swift

Posted at 5:28 PM on July 9, 2012  

Oh, wait, I just remembered Andy referred to Debbie as the Pelts’ “only daughter.” Nevermind! ;)

 
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Jennifer

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 8, 2012  

Hopefully, that’s the end of Sookie and Alcide. It says something that Sookie had to be drunk to seriously consider sleeping with him.
It was hilariously embarrassing when Eric and Bill interrupted when Sookie puked up all the liquor she’d drunk–all over half-naked Alcide’s shoes.
I loved that Russell is finally back. Between Russell, the Authority, and the Sanguinistas, vampire politics are getting very interesting.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 9, 2012  

Yeah… I feel like Sookie/Alcide is never really going to happen, and I’m totally fine with that.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,923 other followers