One Direction's Harry Styles Dating A New Sexy Cougar — Report

Sun, July 8, 2012 1:39pm EDT by 15 Comments
Harry Styles Cougar

nikki

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 12, 2012

DATING? just a hook up, sorry but that’s the true.. #nothatinganyone

kelvin kier ferrer

Posted at 4:20 AM on August 18, 2012

harry styles i love you

Meh

Posted at 1:34 AM on July 9, 2012

Cougar? Vintage so adorable. That’s the fugliest effing slut I’ve seen. Lil sorry for the mean girls reference

Jazz

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 9, 2012

Cougar? Please Danielle is 24 and Liam is 18 yet no one calls her a cougar and i dont think theyr dating but if they r good for them ill resoect her cuz i care for Harry although it would be sad for most of 1D to be off the market

anna

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 8, 2012

I DO NOT understand the appeal of this kid. I really don’t think he’s that cute. Get rid of his hair and would he be all that great? And, since I am 31, I guess that makes me a cougar and I tell ya, I would not be attracted or wanting to have sex with him. He looks like a high schooler. Not sure if all these older women are desperate or what the deal is….

Kiki

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 12, 2012

Totally agree! He is a player, I don’t get why he is most liked in the band?

valentina

Posted at 7:17 PM on July 8, 2012

If you look at the first photo, you can see that her arm disappears and goes through his chest. And just because Harry is seen with a girl, that doesn’t mean that they are dating.

mickie

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 8, 2012

KIM SCATTERASHIAN , ΨђåƮ give is ΨђåƮ U̶̲̥̅̊ recievin in return!!!! It is give take world ! KARMa ll always prevail!!!!!!!

One Direction Girl

Posted at 6:51 PM on July 8, 2012

I don’t believe he had an affair with a married woman. They are only saying those things to make people think he’s bad or something.

hayley

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 8, 2012

I am 23 and take offense to her being called a “cougar”. 23 is incredibly young! Would she also be called a cougar if he were 30 and she were 35? Because that’s the same age difference.

Amy

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 8, 2012

A 23 year old is a “cougar?” Really?!! Come on, you’re a publication run by a woman, you can do better. Men calling a woman a cougar is bad enough, but women doing it to another woman, especially to a woman so young, is ridiculous! Don’t use the term just because it became fashionable to do so…be smarter than that.

Anon

Posted at 5:59 AM on July 9, 2012

How do I go about liking this comment?

me

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 8, 2012

and i don’t get why he can’t be seen around with a girl just a girl, it doesn’t mean they are dating

me

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 8, 2012

it’s not true, the pic of them “together” in the car was photoshoped!

nina

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 8, 2012

ok it is not that big age difference i am also 23 and i want to date him!!!