Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Romance Worth Millions, Friend Says

Sat, July 7, 2012 9:41am EDT by 11 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Love

Rob and K-Stew’s BFF Jackson Rathbone agrees that the couple deserves to make a ton of money off of the ‘Breaking Dawn’ films — do YOU agree?

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have one of the greatest romances of all time, and their Breaking Dawn co-star admits that it is totally enough to carry an epic and expensive franchise!

Rob, 26, and K-Stew, 22, totally deserve to make a fortune off of the movies, their costar Jackson Rathbone tells popular video podcast Last Week On Earth with Ben Gleib.

“I don’t do half as much — or even a fifth as much — work as Rob, Kristen or Taylor [Lautner] in those movies,” he admits. “They were on set every day 24/7. [Kristen] definitely deserves [her wealth].”

Do YOU think Rob and K-Stew’s romance is worth millions, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Rob:

1. Hollywood’s Best Boyfriends: Justin Bieber Vs. Robert Pattinson & More
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Plan To Star In New Movie Together
  3. Robert Pattinson Agrees: Kristen Stewart Is ‘Fairest Of Them All’

jjjjjjj

Posted at 10:29 PM on July 19, 2012

You guys vote everyday! teenchoiceawards . com Breaking Dawn Part 1 & Snow White & the Huntsman has the most nominations!

:D

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 10, 2012

Rob and Kristen are a beautiful and genuine couple. I love that they TRY to keep their relationship to themselves (although I love it when they slip up!) rather than cheapening it by using it as a marketing scheme. If they were all couple-y, the movies would get an insane amount of publicity and interest but they’re just them <3 And they do work hard and earn their money :) Go Jackson!

jen

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 7, 2012

I think their romance is worth billions. Tons of money have been made out of their unique romance by both the Twi franchise and the tab-webloids, like you. Paparazzis around the world are known to, and has been putting food on their tables in the expense of the shoved, pushed, pulled, and stepped on Robsten.

me too

Posted at 2:41 PM on July 7, 2012

Love, love Rob and Kristen! Their chemistry on screen is amazing and they are a beautiful couple in real life. Love them! Wish them the best!

Trina

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 7, 2012

I love Kristen. I love Robert. I love Jackson. I love Taylor. I love Summit. And I’d love to kill people who says Robsten is a fake or just a propaganda to sell Twilight because they are f***ing blind.

all

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 7, 2012

i love kristen but hurt 2 me other people bad saying about to her …she not
act.she liar.. some of dj in d radio said her

all

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 7, 2012

obvious on his face i dont like robert ..sorry for my spelling

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 12:34 PM on July 7, 2012

Yes I think, this keeps people watching because they are two aspirational people for the public.
And marketing is it more expensive to launch and maintain a product and they are a product.

all

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 7, 2012

rob liar… cheater..playboy

me

Posted at 2:40 PM on July 7, 2012

How is it that Rob and Kristen are seen out together time and time again and people don’t believe they are together as a couple. But if Rob is within a square mile of another female – he is cheating? Don’t get it at all. As much as he is watched by the paps I am sure if he truly ever did anything it would be snapped by a pap. R and K are obviously in a committed relationship. Love them!

Fact