Nicole Kidman Refuses To Talk About Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes' Divorce

Sat, July 7, 2012 4:51pm EDT by 19 Comments
Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Divorce

Bester kostenloser Webhost!

Posted at 1:57 PM on August 11, 2012

Wow, awesome blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The full look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!

homemade solar panel

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 22, 2012

That is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in quest of extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

direct to consumer

Posted at 3:47 AM on July 15, 2012

Thanks , I have just been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?|What i don’t understood is in reality how you are now not really much more well-appreciated than you may be now. You are so intelligent.

blood pressure monitoring

Posted at 8:03 PM on July 13, 2012

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few p.c. to drive the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

curso de chino

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 13, 2012

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve take into account your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have obtained right here, certainly like what you’re saying and the best way through which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you. That is really a terrific website.

Dash Diet Foods

Posted at 4:54 AM on July 13, 2012

Thanks . I’ve been looking for this info . Good info I’ll check back for any info related to the Dash Diet.

jeeni

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 9, 2012

Nicole has gotten over all that… is married to someone else… and has children of her own. She’s got her own problems… her own life… and is a far more talented woman than Katie ever will be.

sophia

Posted at 1:30 AM on July 8, 2012

Nicole is not going to say anything; why should she? She has no direct knowledge of Tom and Katie’s marriage. Her children with Cruise are grown (Connor is 17, Isabella 20) and she cannot speak to their relationship with their father and has had limited contact with Cruise since 2001. Plus I doubt she’s going to do anything to help that whackado religion.

Me

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 7, 2012

That’s wise of her. I wouldn’t want to be in it if I were her either. Everything she says will be overanalyzed.

Melinda

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 7, 2012

She can’t speak up- ISN’T that OBVIOUS to everyone by now? She already lost her two oldest kids to that freak Scientologist- Katie didn’t have to speak to Nicole to see that!

But if she COULD talk this is what she would say, ” what a waste of ten years of my life”. I am so happy I am as far away from that nutjob as I can possibly be. I do wish I could see my kids though! I hope he gets dragged through the mud. I’m glad Katie can learn from my terrible experience. I’m on your side Katie! God Speed! Jesus is OUR SAVIOR!

jo

Posted at 4:23 AM on July 8, 2012

LOL
U made me laugh Melinda !
That’s exactly what i wanna say !

Ben

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 8, 2012

It all makes sense, and well stated, but why would Nicole end with the line about Jesus? Seems pretty out of place…

Hmmmm

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 7, 2012

Anyone else think that when Isabella Cruise was little she looked a lot like Sunday Rose? Nicole always said there was something interesting about her adoption and I wonder if it’s because she’s her biological mother as well?

ferina

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 9, 2012

Sorry but Isabella looks like the back end of a garbage truck. How can anyone think she looks like Kidman???

Oh my

Posted at 8:43 PM on July 7, 2012

I love Nicole Kidman and she is doing a great job not getting between the drama. Unless she and Tom are getting back together, it’s none of her business. Just because they were married doesn’t mean she has to get stuck on him and support him on whatever he does. she is just on her space and i honestly can imagine her laughing and getting her pay back. but whatever, leave nicole out of this.

margie

Posted at 7:49 PM on July 7, 2012

It’s none of her business but for sure she’s smiling ear to ear because for sure until now she still feels the pain when Tom divorced her two months after renewing their vowsm

sue

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 7, 2012

I don’t blame Nichole for wanting to stay quiet, Tom cruise is a mentaly unstable man backed by a poweful cult with very deep pockets and Nichole has her own family to think about. Katie Holmes is very brave but this is going to get very ugly. It is rumored that the Church of scientology does not take defection from their fold well, stories of intimidation and threats against those who have left the church are common.

KansasGuest

Posted at 6:23 PM on July 7, 2012

Why does Nicole need to support Tom verbally? Their children are now adults, not toddlers. The best thing she could say is the least. “No comment.” It would also be the most accurate. That said…if we could see into her brain, it’s probably doing a big old happy dance right about now. I wouldn’t blame her one bit.

chris shepley

Posted at 6:19 PM on July 7, 2012

smart move on her part. why add fuel to fire. she has moved on and she is free of him and his cult