Miley Cyrus' Pilates Instructor Defends Her Thin Frame

Fri, July 6, 2012 5:29pm EST by 9 Comments
Miley Cyrus Weight Loss

Miley has been heavily criticized for her recent dramatic weight loss! Now, her pilates instructor is defending Miley’s thinner look and assures that the actress is healthy! Read on for more details!

Miley Cyrus‘ health has been under debate after quickly shedding weight, but her pilates instructor, Mari Winsor, insists that Miley is completely healthy and there is no reason to be concerned!

“I think people need to chill out,” Mari said in an interview with People. “She’s healthy and she feels good, that’s the main thing. She’s smart about her body. She wanted to sculpt her body, that’s all.”

Mari sets the record straight, claiming that Miley’s leaner frame is due to a strict gluten-free diet and daily one-hour Circuit pilates sessions — not an eating disorder.

“What we focus on with Miley is posture. That was my main concern when she first came to me,” Mari explained. “I wanted to get her shoulders down and get her to relax her upper body. If you notice, her posture is a lot better.”

Mari credits Miley’s hard work ethic and extreme focus for why she’s shed pounds in such a short amount of time!

What’s Miley’s favorite part of her new body? “She loves her abs, of course!” Mari reveals. “She’s young and she’s got a beautiful body.”

And with an upcoming wedding, who wouldn’t want to look their best?

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Miley looks healthy?

– Jenny Pickard

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

[People]

More Miley Cyrus news:

1. Miley Cyrus Tweets Sexy 4th Of July Pic After Releasing New Single
  2. Miley Cyrus’ Sexy New Song ‘Morning Sun’ Debuts — Video
  3. Miley Cyrus Wants ‘A Bunch Of Kids’ With Liam Hemsworth

elizabeth

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 13, 2012

no way! i’ve had celiac disease (extreme form of gluten intolerance) since I was in preschool! Just because you’re gluten free doesn’t mean you drop weight like that! You’d have to literally only eat salads and work out constantly

Anon

Posted at 5:50 PM on July 10, 2012

Miley’s “gluten intolerance” is bs. Most gluten alternatives have higher calories than foods containing gluten. The fact that she has blamed these so called “intolerances” for her weight loss is completely stupid, considering that we see her leaving Pilates every day. I mean, I admire her for leading a healthy lifestyle, but she’s pushing it too far and looks way too thin, not to mention the cuts and scars on her arms lately.

thecat61

Posted at 10:48 AM on July 7, 2012

Miley is hot. I think someone here is a little jealous. (Zulu)

chris

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 7, 2012

right??!?!?! shes smokin.

Rebecca Olesen

Posted at 7:55 AM on July 7, 2012

Oh for gods sake, she looks FANTASTIC and very healthy. I don’t see all her ribs & spine sticking out or anything.

SHE’S A TEENAGER, when I was her age, good lord, I weighed no more than 90 lbs (PLEASE now I weigh closer to 190) I thought anything over 100 lbs meant I was FAT.
I mean I am only 5 feet tall, but still, teenagers are thin! (if they are healthy that is!!) mmhmmm

libbydeshazo

Posted at 7:48 AM on July 7, 2012

My friend was at a major store last week that would not give their Rewards coupon if you used a newspaper coupon for the item. They said it was their policy!!! i told her to check “Official Samples” to find samples

Zulu

Posted at 2:09 AM on July 7, 2012

The funny part is it doesn’t matter how thin she gets or how hard she works out – she’ll always be one of the ugliest chicks in Hollywood. Well except for maybe the Potato Head sisters.

rebecca olesen

Posted at 7:56 AM on July 7, 2012

hahahaaaaaaaaaa OMG are you the one who made that comment about Demi Moore’s 3 daughters? LMAO LMAO

oh man, they are FOREVER – POTATO

(at least in my mind now) and you’re right, whenever I’ve seen close up photos of this chick, she is hideous, just like any redneck ho I’ve seen down in Tennessee where I’m originally from, crooked teeth, big head, and even the bones in her face are crooked. Bad genes.

tin2x