We’re just 11 days away from the return of ‘The L.A. Complex,’ so let’s celebrate with some spoilers!
Self-mutilation, porn, arson — and that was just season one! The L.A. Complex returns for an even more twisted second season July 17 on The CW, and HollywoodLife.com has the scoop on all the insane drama to come.
Ready? Here we go:
1. Someone threatens to kill Abby (Cassie Steele) again. That’s death threat No. 2 for those of you keeping score at home!
2. There are two new vacancies at the Lux this season, and while it doesn’t take long for Eddie to find new tenants, he should probably look into their backgrounds before handing over the keys.
3. Someone might be becoming a prostitute. Sort of.
4. Two words: Alan. Thicke. The Growing Pains dad proves to be a major thorn in Abby’s side, and if she isn’t careful, he could become a thorn in her future.
7. Nick (Joe Dinicol) and Abby have another classic roof scene. And yes, now that the show is in its second season, it’s allowed to have “classic” scenes.
6. The fallout from the finale’s confrontation between Kaldrick (Andra Fuller) and Tariq (Benjamin Charles Watson) is insane. So real and so crazy, I can’t even put it into words. Let’s just say it involves even more blood.
OK, I think that’s all I can get away with… for now. So tell me: What do you hope to see happen in season two? Which characters do you care about most? Drop me a comment with your thoughts and theories!