Proof Katie Holmes Can Say She's A New York Resident

Fri, July 6, 2012 2:06pm EDT by 7 Comments
Katie Holmes divorce

TheresaLynn

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 8, 2012

“It’s all starting to make sense now — why Katie has been all smiles in front of the paparazzi in the last year. She is definitely one smart lady!”—ugh yeah she is, Go Katie, good for you girl!

MrsMcMedic

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 8, 2012

I have been doing a lot of research on Scientology and what the main purpose is. I have been a Christian my entire life so I did not understand why these people were so sucked in to this “religion”. Here is what I have come up with so far: Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard’s main goal was money. Lots of money. These celebrities who have been so confused for so long with all of the media and drama that goes along with the lifestyle were no doubt easy prey for the gold digging COS. With the money they can contribute and the large fan base, I am certain digging their claws into Cruise, Travolta, Smith (all BIG names) was a very strategic move. Any ” religion” that bases it’s entire teachings on some alien named Xenu and past lives and absolute control of it’s “members” is not anything good. It is a cult, and it runs very deep. I have read many stories from ex members and they all tell the same story with different details. The COS has always come forward to discredit the stories, but how can they when all of the stories are so similar. I would love, and I mean LOVE, to see someone try to tell me my family are all suppressive persons and I have to disconnect from them or become an SP myself. That would go over like a fart in church! C’mon Tom! You have been so blinded and manipulated by these money hungry control freaks. Your family is far more important then thetans, e-meters, auditing, and OT levels. David Miscavige has done nothing at all to benefit who you are or your family. Geez, I’d love for you to accept Christ, but at this rate even atheism is a better option than Scientology. Your daughter will suffer at your hand because you are too blind to see the light. Oh to have just a face to face meeting with you Tom, we would have great conversation and there is nothing you could ever say to me to make me want what you have.

And for anyone who wants to liken Christianity to a cult, I choose to have a relationship with Jesus. I can turn away at any time and no one is going to do anything to ever try and stop me. No papers to sign, no routing out, no fearing for my life. I am still in control of my choices. No one forces me to do anything. And I do not have to pay anyone to hold some metal cans to better myself. My church is free, and that is how it should be. Yes the bible clearly says to tithe, but it is by no means anything I am going to be kicked out of church over. It is for a person to deal with on a personal basis.

Look up the “Ex Scientology Kids” site. You will have your eyes opened to this cult like never before.

Linda

Posted at 12:15 AM on July 9, 2012

Mrs McMedic

You are so right. Go Katie Go. Her face has been telling us for a long time that she has not been treated well.

And as far as the bible says about tithing, it says to give 10% of your ABUNDANCE. Which if you check your dictionary, abundance means what you have left over or a surplus of after your needs are taken care of. NOT to give before your families needs are met. Greedy churches are crippling the very people who they are supposed to be helping.

KansasGuest

Posted at 6:42 PM on July 7, 2012

I think if any person is trying to leave a person as emotionally controlling as Cruise, whose religion is equally controlling, they had better plan every detail of their exit to give it the best chance of success. Do it smart, quick and clean. Ironically, isn’t this one of the things Scientology teaches? “Attack. Never react.” Guess she learned one helpful thing from her time w/Cruise!

jo

Posted at 4:19 AM on July 8, 2012

SPOT ON Kansasguest !

bazooka

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 6, 2012

learn ur maths!!!

29 times is almost 2.6 times per month

Sadie from Minnesota

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 6, 2012

Katie probably didn’t realize the extent of the Scientology cult when she married Tom. I would do the same thing to protect my children. Anytime a religion dictates how to take care of your family, there is trouble. Tom has apparently been brainwashed, but hopefuly Katie and Suri can avoid the pitfalls. Good luck Katie.