Why Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian Like Crazy

Fri, July 6, 2012 11:59am EST by 13 Comments

Lindsey

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 10, 2012

I think Kanye West looks so happy more than ever. At one time he was sad and doing outragious things but now with Kim Kardashian on his side he is the most happiest man on earth. I’m happy for both of them I truely hope they get married and have children beautiful 2012 couple of the year.

kandi ross

Posted at 3:39 PM on July 9, 2012

they may look happy but no one knows whats going on behind closed doors

Nomtha

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 8, 2012

I’m Happy 4 Kanye nd Kim…I mean dey both look happy nd at da end of da day dats all dat metters…I wish dem both da best of luck

@

Posted at 2:05 AM on July 7, 2012

It looks like a bird took a crap in Kim’s hair and she didn’t care to clean it out. Looks awful.

Jas

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 6, 2012

kris humphries is a better person than kim

jayjay

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 6, 2012

I didn’t ever see Kris ever spoiling her. He used to complain when she spent her own money. I’m glad for Kim and Kanye. The only one that Kanye shouldn’t spoil is Rob. He treats Kim like dirt. Every chance Rob gets he calls Kim horrible names. I’m sure he is being more careful now with Kanye around.So kudos to Kanye who was raised like a proper man by an amazing mother!

Lisa

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 6, 2012

have to agree, cant stand Rob. He talks to her so disrespectfully, its disgusting

gray

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 7, 2012

REALLY ! i have never noticed rob doin that. only one time wen they were in bora bora he callled her a whore but i always see him sticking up for his sisters. idk maybe she has a nasty attitude and he cant stand her

jas

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 6, 2012

kim is disgusting

Mrs Me2

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 8, 2012

I know rite! Kris Hump was too busy trying to hide from her.. I’m sure if she got ANYTHING she bought it herself.Everytime she bought something he probably tried make her TAKE IT BACK 2 the store TO GET A REFUND he was so friggin’ C.H.E.A.P.!! N.O.N.E. of those other men spoiled her so she DESERVES IT :) Oh yeah, & Rob better watch his tongue around Ye with them slick comments he be making about her.

melanie

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 6, 2012

I have to say they are cute.

dess

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 6, 2012

look good together. haters, if u have nothing good to say. leave them alone. wish them the best.

Krista Byrnes

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 8, 2012

I yes they do like good together and I love Kim and it is about time to she gets spoiled!