Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Inside Their PDA-Filled Date

Fri, July 6, 2012 6:22pm EDT by 5 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Date

eneida

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 8, 2012

I don’t think that the relationship will last, they are too young and inexperienced. They soon will find other “love interests”.

selena4akilah

Posted at 11:43 PM on July 7, 2012

im glad they didn’t break up amen……………..

beliber

Posted at 2:55 AM on July 7, 2012

WOW that is a PDA filled date LOL

Alexa

Posted at 11:17 PM on July 6, 2012

I bet it’s really annoying for cameras to be pointed at you a lot

chanel

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 6, 2012

I love Justin and Selena Relationship. they seem so geniune and very down to earth couple. Love how Justin still loves Selena. they are meant for each other. I don’t want them to ever to break up. they belong together. I can’t see them dating anyone else but each other. I hope they stay together forever and they don’t ever break up. They argue but they get back together. I hope there team or there camp backs off and let them be in love. I’m sure Selena adores Justin and he’s in love with her and they have there intimate moments where its just them and no one else. especially the pesky Stalkrazzi following them around like lost puppy dogs or bugs where you want to kill and get rid off. Its Justin is a hopeless Romantic and doesn’t want to lose Selena Since She’s brings the best out of him. I hope one day they can get engaged. when they are both ready to each other and not to anyone else.