Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: I'm So Happy You're Not Breaking Up

Fri, July 6, 2012 6:34pm EST by 82 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Break Up

Kourtney

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 31, 2012

I think they make a weird couple

Cindy

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 30, 2012

I honestly dont believe that “Jelena” will stay together forever…years ago, people were gushing that Zach and Venessa were together and you know..they were the “it” couple..you saw them everywhere and in every magazine..After a while, they realized they were too busy for each other and they broke up..now a days..you hardly hear about Venessa doing something other than spring breakers that’s coming out in 2013..and we always hear about Zach..how he’s always starring in popular movies…
But I think that same complication is going to go in their relationship…we all know that Justin is starting to become a bad boy..and that kind of problem might excite or depress selena…I don’t know and I really don’t care..
But we all know that Selena and Justin has been going on and off and one day they might call it quits..it’s either you stay together or break up..
Selena HAS been doing a lot of stuff lately with her clothing line, her fragrance coming out and the new upcoming movie “Transylvania Hotel”..so to those who says she hasn’t been doing a lot of stuff lately, I agree with you but she has been doing stuff to get her name out there..
The new “IT” celebrity isn’t Justin now people..It’s One Direction..and every where i go, I hear girls gushing and talking about the boys for a while now..plus there getting new fans every day..Not saying Justin isn’t getting new fans..which he has..also boy fans..
Because he’s not single anymore, he’s not getting enough sales for his album…He has alot of sales..but maybe not enough for him..
I’m not a hater or anything I AM a fan of Justin Bieber but not so much for Selena Gomez…She’s like a kid entertainer…and I liked her as a kid…but when I saw this new image for Selena..I just don’t have the right mind to like her anymore..and we all know that both of them are changing…into something we do like and we don’t like..
Selena wants to let people take her acting seriously…but all i think is that she could be in a action movie or something…not be in a movie full of bras, panties, drugs and violence…does that make any sense?? All I’m saying that the role she’s playing in Spring Breakers is not good for little kids..because she has a lot of little kids that really like her..
I just think that Justin and Selena aren’t going to be “together forever” they may seem perfect for each other now..but they need to move on somehow….Selena’s 20 and Justin is 18…Selena may be ready for something that Justin isn’t ready for yet and it will seem akward…If they break up, I think girls and boys around the world might be relieved that they broke up or something…
And let me admit something here before I close this comment..
Selena is nothing without Justin….She wasn’t that popular before they dated and when they dated it’s like she girls realized that she has talent and started to like her..
I think that if they break up…Selena’s fans will slowly decline to something that she doesn’t like…because Selena got all those views because of Justin..I’m not jealous of Justin and Selena..I’m honestly not..I’m typically over the whole Jelena thing and it doesn’t seem amusing to me anymore…I personally think that Jelena will be together for a couple of months..or mabye years..but I do have a feeling that they’re going to break up…I honestly think they’re relationship is not fake but sometimes on certain days, I do think it’s fake…It just gets boring to me now….It has no spark like it used to a year back…
I’m just stating my opinion on here..and i would gladly appreciate if you comment back..and if you agree with me..thank you for having common sense..for people who I hit a nerve and you feel like you want to shove your hand in the screen and choke me…
I’ll be waiting,,

sama

Posted at 10:14 AM on August 30, 2012

I completely agree with you cindy!!!!and I have this feeling that they won’t last much longer!and they’re gonna break up any days now!!!!;D

Lulu

Posted at 1:30 PM on August 25, 2012

As much as I dislike JB (sorry Beliebers) I think they are a cute couple but I wouldn’t say “they will be together forever” or “they will get married soon” because I don’t know what they are gonna do. I mean Justin is still young and Selena is 20 now so if she wants to marry an 18 or 19 yr old, it’s up to her. But for now they are just dating and I dont think Justin will be proposing anytime soon.

Also the reason why I dislike JB is because his music videos are…disturbing, and he pretty much just makes songs about girls and yeah. Sorry. I mean he seems nice and all, and I like the fact that he’s from Canada (cause that’s where I’m from) but he seems playerish. :P I dunno how to explain what I’m trying to say.

Julio

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 14, 2012

I hope Selena Gomez dumps that ugly wannabe soon. I think she should date Dylan O’Brien. Now they’re cute together :3

SAMARA

Posted at 5:26 PM on August 20, 2012

DEY DONT MENT FOR EACH OTHER HEMENT FOR ME

Wendy Vicroria Chicky

Posted at 8:38 PM on August 7, 2012

do everyone are jelous that they want JB or Selena … stop jelous !!! let it together! don’t make she broke up him! i not want they give the relationship. so not broke up! they are cute together i not want justin got other pretty girl i been really want they still together FOREVER! leave justin and selena alone and let together!!!!!!! <3

Wendy Vicroria Chicky

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 7, 2012

i hope selena and justin still together forever never broke up!

toni burse

Posted at 12:03 AM on August 10, 2012

I really don’t wendy

toni burse

Posted at 12:06 AM on August 10, 2012

that dose not make sents .

nicole camberdella

Posted at 11:23 PM on August 17, 2012

I know right i agree with you

Catherine

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 7, 2012

Okay but if jelena break up then u other girls can acuall still have a chance dating who aggress thumbs up

Ashaly

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 1, 2012

i think they are really cute together! they should marry someday! i love justin my self and if i was selena i would be so happy!!!! i am happy for them! “keep her justin”
i <3 Justin and selena

hayzel

Posted at 7:48 AM on July 10, 2012

Justin bieber and Selena gomez should be together and 4ever!!!!
they should marry someday!!! they are a cute couple for those who hate Jelena your just jelous of them!!! more power for there releationship!!!! <3 Jelena!!!!

tynerica

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 29, 2012

jelena is the best couple ever they should stay together 4ever i would litterly cry if they broke up

jastine

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 10, 2012

Justin bieber and Selena gomez should be together and 4ever!!!!

sara

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 9, 2012

I think they should,Because they keep on making up and then breaking,and that would ruin their relationship,Btw one direction is also as cute as JB. Selena would get any hot guy :D

Arianna

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 9, 2012

They cute doe<3

Desi6

Posted at 8:06 PM on July 8, 2012

i think Justin should break up with her. He should deffinetly date a fan &(im not referring to me although that would be a dream come true <3 ) it gives Beliebers hope or anyone whos not famous. It kinda proves your not a snobby rich girl/guy & that no matter what if yoyr in love you will be with each other & not wirry cause they're not famous…as long as the fan likes you for you & not fame or money

Candy

Posted at 2:49 AM on July 11, 2012

the awk moment when everyone knows you were obviously referring to yourself.

Ptall

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 8, 2012

They should brake up cause they broke up and then made up once and we all know it’s goin 2 happen again cause they don’t have that much in commen if u think about it and with all their problems they will deck tangly end up doin it again.

terminatorx

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 7, 2012

this off and on crap needs to end, and the only reason i say that is because i want selena gomez

Maria

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 7, 2012

Honestly, they should break up. Selena wants to be taken seriously as an actress and all Justin is doing is labeling her as “Justin Bieber’s girlfriend” and she doesn’t need that in her image. I hope she realizes that when he’s around, she is known for being with him and they think she isn’t mature and that she is childish. Justin is trying too hard to be a ladies man and since he isn’t single, his album isn’t selling too well. If they broke up, maybe Selena would be taken more seriously and Justin could have better album sales. Just Saying. No Hate towards either of them, just putting out facts.

Elizabeth Banks

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 7, 2012

Ikr! I agree with you!! Ya that’s what I was trying to say without offending or hating.. But everyone got on me.

Maria

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 8, 2012

I know, I thought I should just put it out there. My friend, Caroline, and I were talking about it after reading the article and she mentioned up the topic and we wrote that out. Usually everyone just replies with all this hate and I just ignore it. I love them both, but these are the facts and if they don’t want to put there image in jeopardy, they might be breaking up soon. I know they would be close friends still, so it wouldn’t bother me. Honestly, I think they broke up a few months back and are just playing it off until they are ready to come forward with the breakup so then no one thinks there is bad blood between them.

CATNIP

Posted at 6:15 PM on July 7, 2012

true… believe is slaying tho.

jastine

Posted at 7:49 AM on July 10, 2012

Your just jelous of them!!!

Ally

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 7, 2012

I think they should brake up! I can’t believe Selena is going out with him, he is so stupid and ugly! Also, she is a year older than him. I think she should dump that idiot!

Jessi

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 7, 2012

My aunt is 4 years older then her boyfriend…

Juliet

Posted at 4:34 AM on July 8, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number.

Ashaly

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 3, 2012

its true

Mya

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 7, 2012

I think they should just break up
cause all of these rumors r annoying and they r not a really good couple.

Sarah creamer

Posted at 11:29 AM on July 7, 2012

I think Justin bieber and Selena gomez are perfec

chanel

Posted at 1:16 AM on July 8, 2012

I agree I think Justin and Selena are perfect for each other. They are meant for each other. I hope they can stay solid and work things out. I hope they can last forever. I don’t know why ppl say celeb couple can’t last forever look at Nicole KIdman and her husband there Relationship is still going strong and they are very solid and Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner they to are very Solid. Celeb couple can last forever. I don’t know why ppl make up lies and There stories aren’t even true. I hope Justin and Selena can be Solid and stay together forever. they belong together. I don’t see them ever dating anyone else. but each other. They are destined to be together in the long run. Since Justin is a Hopeless Romantic and Selena is his Juliet and he’s Romeo. The love story that can never end.

Monica

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 8, 2012

The stuff you are saying about them is very childish. “I hope Justin and Selena can be Solid and stay together forever. they belong together.” is just totally acting like we are in a fairytale. They are STILL YOUNG. You sound like you are trying to write a romantic novel. I mean, I think they are cute together, but I would never say “Since Justin is a Hopeless Romantic and Selena is his Juliet and he’s Romeo.” (because, I am guessing you have never seen Romeo & Juliet) or “Justin and Selena are perfect for each other. They are meant for each other.” (because they are young, and they know it’s young love. I don’t even think that they are expecting to marry each other and have kids just because they are in love right now.) or “I hope they can last forever.” (because that is one of the most childish things I’ve ever heard. Selena has only had like 3 or 4 other boyfriends other than Justin, and aren’t they a bit young. They have only been dating for a year and a half and I am getting a bit creeped out by your ‘Jelenator’ fantasy.). The best one that you said to be was “I hope Justin and Selena can be Solid and stay together forever. they belong together. I don’t see them ever dating anyone else. but each other. They are destined to be together in the long run.” when you are wanting they to only be together, never with anyone else, for the rest of there lives. I am honeslty thinking you are being really creepy. Even with hopeless romantics, they are young. You aren’t in a fairytale or in a love story. I highly doubt that they will end up together ‘in the long run’ just because they deserve to live on and mature and grow up and learn from there past. Saying that you can’t see them dating someone else doesn’t change anything, considering that one day they possibly COULD break up! What will you do then? Cry me a river, build me a bridge & GET OVER IT! They aren’t likely to ‘stay together forever’, so stop forcing your love opinions down other people’s throats.

chanel

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 8, 2012

WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. MISSY. I DON’T KNOW WHY PPL HAVE TO COMMENT ON OTHER WHAT THEYSAY.

chanel

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 8, 2012

HATE THE GAME DON’ T HATE THE PLAYER. SUCH HATERS

skates

Posted at 2:16 AM on July 11, 2012

This I have to disagree, I still believe that there’s a big chance that Justin and Selena will get married eventually in the future, simply because they have great chemistry together. They are like soulmates. Regardless of whether you’ll say Justin is not matured enough, both Selena and Justin complement each other! They encourage and support each other in achieving their dreams! Selena helps Justin brings out the best in him. Justin provides Selena the emotional securities she needs. Selena is Justin’s dreamgirl, he will not give her up until he uses up all his cards. Selena has found emotional security from Justin that obviously makes her feel that it is worth the fight despite the hates she’s getting from his fans and some other people! I have seen young people who stayed on in a relationship without going through a chain of gf/ bf and still have very successful relationships or marriages. The reason why both of them are not giving up on the relationship is simply because they know and they have great confidence that they will be able to fight against the odds and let love conquers all! There’s nothing wrong with dreaming on having have fairy tale relationships as long as both of them are willing to work it out, both have great chemistry or are compatible with each other. Communication is the key for the relationship to work and they seem to be very good at that. Fairy tales do happen in the real world if the couple will try their best to make it happen. I wish them the best of luck! Hopefully they’ll be among one of the exceptions who will be able to achieve real happiness in their love lives in hollywood!

lucy

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 7, 2012

Vote robsten and breaking dawn at 2012 teen choice awards and Robert pattinson for umale hottie

Sarayama

Posted at 4:05 AM on July 7, 2012

Oh no why they are arent broke up sht

Elizabeth Banks

Posted at 4:10 AM on July 7, 2012

Ha ha lol ikr. At first, I wanted that to happen but now i want their realtionship to do way better.

thecat61

Posted at 2:37 AM on July 7, 2012

This is nothing but a publicity stunt. Take your blinders off people. Let’s face it, she is a nobody without him.

Elizabeth Banks

Posted at 4:09 AM on July 7, 2012

True. I feel like Justin is going to break up with her.. Because like his new “Believe” album is like doing great. Selena isn’t really doing anything .. No new songs. No new albums. No new music videos. No interviews!! Plus, you don’t hear about Selena Gomez anymore if Justin Bieber is not in the article.

Arcachnar

Posted at 5:08 AM on July 7, 2012

She is doing great. There is going to be a new album. Thus new music. Her movies are doing well. Her cloth line and perfum are doing great as well. Stop being so delusional. Oh. Selena can do without Justin. She is just as famous as Justin.

Elizabeth Banks

Posted at 6:49 AM on July 7, 2012

Argh… walk the plank you lice – infested sea dog! Land Ho!

CATNIP

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 7, 2012

she is DEFINITELY NOT AS FAMOUS AS JB. you know what is the FORBES ranking right? or the social chart in BILLBOARD? WHERE is selena there???? NOWHERE DARLING. stop being delusional.

skates

Posted at 2:53 AM on July 11, 2012

Who cares if JB is in Forbes as the top 3, Selena is proud of him, but she’s not dreaming of being one of them right now. Regardless she is slowly building her own empire. Isn’t it that Forbes also call her as a tech mini mogul in the same edition as Justin? She has been a young entrepreneur way earlier before Justin, but she is not in a hurry to become rich right away! She has her own clothing line, her own movie productions and has branched out to perfumes and other stuffs. Her income is not really known because the income mentioned in the media didn’t actually include her other earnings. Her priorities right now is to make it big in the film industries, to connect with her fans and make them happy through her music! By the way, in addition to his family and team, I would say Selena is definitely a big inspiration to Justin for being successful! She is still a part of him! Lol!

skates

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 11, 2012

Just to let you know, if both Selena and Justin make it as a couple through marriage, they’ll be the next power couple like Brangelina with a huge empire as long as they stay level headed, smart and keep on with their hard work!

HahaOnYou

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 7, 2012

She’s focusing on her movie career now, if you didn’t know that.

Has

Posted at 4:44 AM on July 7, 2012

Hey bich go away she is also actress.she has many new movies

Elizabeth Banks

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 7, 2012

I was feeling sorry for Selena.. I’m not on justins side… gosh i can’t stand ppl who always think negatively.

-.-

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 7, 2012

I don’t think they are faking their relationship… if they were… I think Justin would have said some thing like ”this song goes to Selena Gomez” in his concert’s, or they would talk more about being in a relationship… so I don’t think ‘Jelena’ are just a publicity stunt.

Maria

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 7, 2012

Did you know that Selena has successfully made 3 movies in the past 6 months, and is going back to music to make a fourth album where she plans to work with several artists? Selena is somebody, and if she weren’t she wouldn’t have been praised by so many very successful celebrities. Just Saying.

Katey

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 7, 2012

I don’t support the whole “Jelena” thing, but as long as my fave singer is happy, I’m happy.

Elizabeth Banks

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 7, 2012

Which one is your fave singer? They are both male and female pop singers.

chanel

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 6, 2012

I hope they stay in love forever. They never break up ever but they stay together forever and there love will last a longtime.

Sesaysulaiman

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 6, 2012

Are they in love?

BieberFan...

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 6, 2012

Duhhh.. he wouldnt do they things he does for her if he wasnt inLove with Her,She wouldnt Do the stuff she does for him To if They wouldnt Be inLove,By staying togther for 18 Months,Uhh Yeah There InLovee Alright,

chanel

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 8, 2012

HATE THE GAME OR DON’T HATE THE PLAYER.