Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Spotted Out For Dinner After Break Up Reports

Fri, July 6, 2012 10:21am EDT by 18 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

lina

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 6, 2012

no need to talk i agree with GALEY

kara

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 6, 2012

oh I just love them …they look so cute together. plz don’t ever break up..you guys look perfect together :D

galey

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 6, 2012

They certainly don’t look happy! Both of them appear to be crying………………….they are way too young to be so serious about a relationship anyway…..

Asdfg

Posted at 2:22 PM on July 6, 2012

Agree with you, they don’t look happy :( Oww Justin please be happy. Love him so much :)

me

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 6, 2012

they are cute together justin is so cutee and selenas so pretty
but i think the rumors of them being on the rocks are true because they’ve been dating for so long and are just teenagers and have never dated someone for this long.

Belieber

Posted at 11:21 AM on July 6, 2012

Yay ! <3 Those Two Little Cuties <3 I Love You Both ! (:

stine

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 6, 2012

is selena gomez and justin bieber turned up or not?!

javi g

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 6, 2012

one thing is fighting like any other couple and breaking up is another according to other reports they were fighting a lot. lots of couples argue or fight. i think they were just hitting a rough patch like any other couple. is normal

MíLLaNo Mín0

Posted at 10:30 AM on July 6, 2012

Ow i 4got ma dIgits 084 086 7049

Klara

Posted at 10:29 AM on July 6, 2012

Dear Chloe,

“…Justin and Selena has broken up last week”. A rumor written in really poor English. What else to add..

MíLLaNo Mín0

Posted at 10:26 AM on July 6, 2012

Hey SeleNa babE amMa tl u dS dNt crY oVr a gUy i almsT dIed bcZ of obbssion gaL.lma0 nd Bieber i dNt blaMe u buDDy LOVE TYKS A TIME nd iT tyK a huGe tiMe 2 gT waT u ReaLLy want heRe ar ma dIgIts col me pls ammA tl u ONE TIME. . LAWL

MíLLaNo Mín0

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 6, 2012

dAts nyC heY bT heY yoh Bieber wat u a doIn nw iTs smalL tHng hommie. . . Gve daT sHawty a biG hug joe.*lawls* “Jst kddN”

thecat61

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 6, 2012

Publicity stunt — Attention whores!!!!!!!

ROSA

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 6, 2012

MAN ITS THE PAPARAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chanel

Posted at 11:10 AM on July 6, 2012

I love seeing justin and selena together. They are the cutest couple ever. Love how Justin and Selena are back together. I can’t see them ever break up for good. I love there chemistry. besides they are the most hottest couple ever. They belong together. I can’t see therm with anyone else. I hope they stay together forever. Stalkrazzi are so annoying. They are lost puppy dogs who can’t find food or home. Fans are way aggressive with celebs especially if Celebs don’t want them following them around like little kids Most celebs perfer privacy without having fans following them around asking for autographs or taking pictures. I love how justin is very protective of Selena and his family. especially Selena. having the Stalkrazzi follow her around with camera in her face all the time can be very annoying and irrating. I don’t know why ppl don’t like Selena. She seems very down to earth and very fan friendly. but can’t stand the Stalkrazzi. or lights her face. I wouldn’t blame her either. Justin seems very in love with Selena.

kim

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 6, 2012

I think they did break up… I agree that they are probably trying to patch things up but I don’t think it will last long.

Aly

Posted at 9:49 AM on July 6, 2012

They did break up because she was crying over him at Ashley Tisdales birthday party. They are trying to work things out again.

Sam

Posted at 11:57 PM on July 6, 2012

How do you know this? B/c Hl reported it? I do think they broke up also. I tweeted him saying >>>> he probably knew his fans knew they broke up, then he took her out to dinner. ;)