Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson Celebrate July 4th With Baby Maxwell

Fri, July 6, 2012 9:46am EDT by 7 Comments
Jessica Simpson Fourth Of July Pic

Proud mama Jessica shares a patriotic pic of herself, fiancé Eric, and their baby Max! They look like such a happy family!

All smiles, new mom Jessica Simpson tweeted baby Maxwell‘s first pic last week, but this time the whole family is in it together!

“Hope everyone had a great 4th!!” she tweeted on July 4 to go along the pic of herself, Eric Johnson and their beautiful baby girl.

The only other time the whole family has been photographed together was in Maxwell’s debut pics from People magazine last month.

HollyMoms – don’t they look like such a happy family?

– Lorraine Chow

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Jessica Simpson news:

1. Jessica Simpson At 182 Pounds — Diet Disaster. Must Lose 70 lbs
  2. Jessica Simpson: ‘Not Pressured’ to Lose Weight
  3. Jessica Simpson Exposes Her Plump Cleavage — Is It ‘Street Legal?’

lucy

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 12, 2012

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually something that I think I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I am having a look ahead on your subsequent post, I’ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

a cure for gout

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 11, 2012

Your website provided us with valuable information.

jperfection

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 8, 2012

this child seems to have something wrong, hopefully thats not the case. they always seem to be holding her in a strange position in photos maybe thats why her face looks that way.

Michi

Posted at 2:41 AM on July 8, 2012

The baby looks very weird, like it has some sort of mental disorder :/ I don’t want to be mean, but that’s what it looks like to me

Zulu

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 7, 2012

I suspect this fat baby will turn into a fat child and then into a fat adult. Thanks fat Mommy for eating like a gross pig all through the pregnancy – just so you could score a few million bucks with a weight loss deal. Except I doubt you’ll make your goal as you’re way too lazy and still eating like a pig from what I hear.

theTruth

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 6, 2012

She maybe ugly now as a baby but wait til she older she’ll be stunning

jperfection

Posted at 5:31 PM on July 6, 2012

that baby is not beautiful. Why would you even say that, She is precious and she is clearly loved and probably a pretty amazing baby but not beautiful. She looks alot like her father who is not attractive himself.