Miley Cyrus Tweets Sexy 4th Of July Pic After Releasing New Single

Thu, July 5, 2012 8:37am EDT by 8 Comments
Miley Cyrus Fourth of July

fozoliiiii

Posted at 4:16 AM on July 30, 2012

sexy is not good word for her angel is better

Frapper

Posted at 3:10 AM on July 7, 2012

About as sexy as a piece of dog dung.

The Boy

Posted at 5:12 PM on July 6, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth & Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift & Josh Hutcherson & Demi Lovato & Chris Hemsworth & Kristen Stewart & Austin Nichols

Bill ‘The Kid’ Timmons. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

Claire

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 5, 2012

Ok, HL, we are all done with the “Is-miley-too-sexy?” polls. Every freaking time you guys post anything about her you’ve got to say something about her looking slutty. It’s just not interesting or polemic anymore, just old news. Miley is a good looking adult, she has every right to wear a sexy outfit, there’s nothing wrong with sexy. Grow up.

Colleen

Posted at 9:51 AM on July 5, 2012

What is with her mouth all of the time. Does she think that looks good. I hate looking at her anymore – she always does the same thing with her mouth

Alex

Posted at 9:49 PM on July 5, 2012

I think she looks hot!!

Shell-Belle

Posted at 7:02 PM on July 6, 2012

I agree!! Nearly all teen & tween girls do their lips/mouth like that. I don’t know if they are trying to look “gangsta” or sexy but neither choice is happening. It looks dumb as hell. I have a niece who does her mouth like that in E.V.E.R.Y. picture she is in and has done so for the past 4-5 years. She’s now 19, almost 20 yrs old and STILL does it. D.U.M.B. I’ve asked her why she does that but she has never given me a legit answer. She just says…”I was just being silly.” Ummm I don’t buy that because ALL of her pictures she does it, along with all of her friends. I’d love to hear from a teen girl who would answer honestly as to why they do it.

Shell-Belle