Katie Holmes Warned By Ex-Scientologist — Suri Could Be Turned Against You

Thu, July 5, 2012 9:50am EST by 14 Comments
Katie Holmes Scientology

hack vcoin mien phi

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 21, 2012

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent concept

build own solar panel

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 19, 2012

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

treatment for backpain

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 17, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge component to people will leave out your magnificent writing due to this problem.

erdani

Posted at 4:59 AM on July 16, 2012

I do consider all of the concepts you’ve presented in your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

affiliate marketing

Posted at 2:24 AM on July 15, 2012

Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks consider worries that they plainly don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

annygirl

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 8, 2012

Yes, any kind of religious pressure is dangerous if it is used to manipulate children instead of providing strength and learning..Installing fear in the name of religion just shows how bad the source is!

slim down

Posted at 1:08 AM on July 7, 2012

Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I success you access persistently quickly.

Danny Haszard

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 6, 2012

The *Cult* word gets overused,but in some cases it is appropriate.
The definition of a destructive religious cult is like alcoholism-if booze controls you instead of the other way around you are an alcoholic.
I was in the Watchtower society Jehovah’s Witnesses,they are not benevolent and won’t let you leave their organization in peace.The Jehovahs are not without scandals-child abuse, sadistic mind control tactics, sex scandals, money scams, general bad behavior — you know, religion.
Is it a cult?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck….
*tell the truth don’t be afraid*- Danny Haszard

JENSPAL

Posted at 3:04 PM on July 5, 2012

I would be in fear if I were Katie. I read somewhere that “church” leader David Miscaviage’s wife has been “missing” for several years now. I believe Nicole Kidman was also afraid for her life and that’s why she didn’t fight for her children. Scientology may have a lot of pull in Hollywood but they have no influence over Katie’s Holmes’ fanbase. We’ve all seen the pics of her over the years as her appearance declined and she looked more like a prisoner who hasn’t seen the light of day since she married Tom. Tom has made a fool out of himself over and over again. I have zero respect for the guy.

The Holy Atheist

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 5, 2012

I’m glad that Katie finally figured out that this was not a match made in outer space.

ELLIE

Posted at 11:14 AM on July 5, 2012

I SURE HOPE KATIE QUITS CARRYING SURI AROUND LIKE SHE IS A LITTLE BABY, LET THE GIRL WALK, QUIT CARRYING AROUND A BLANKIE AND STUFFED ANIMAL. LET HER BE HER AGE INSTEAD OF ALL THE MAKE UP, DANGLING EARRINGS, $823.00 PURSES, HIGH HEELS,
AND THE POOR KIDS FEET AT AGE 10 WILL NOT BE GOOD WEARING HIGH HEELS. OH WELL HOPEFULY KATIE WILL REALIZE SHE IS ONLY 5 AND NOT 16.

gbtw

Posted at 3:25 PM on July 5, 2012

the girl wears heals now and again, and they are dance shoes with only small heals that won’t hurt her. little girls like getting glitzed up sometimes, and it isn’t any big deal. that her purse costs more than ours is irrelevent. also, with all the paparazzi around, sometimes it’s best to just pick the girl up and get her away from them. you’re comments are not very well thought out.

Nicki

Posted at 10:32 AM on July 5, 2012

Yes, I am worried about that little girl and I see Tom Cruise with his powers doing such. Have their been any interviews with Nicole Kidman about her children. But then again it may differ because Tom is not the biological father. Even with all the money someone could have, I would never want to be the position she is in. Especially if you have a weird cult after you. I hope the Judge will have an open mind and do as much research as possible on Scientology before make his decision.

Jane

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 5, 2012

Scientology is a cult, not a real religion and was only made up around 30 yrs. ago. The government should go in shut them down, press criminal charges if need be, and take all the idoit money built up by nutjobs who will believe in anything and put that against our debt. If it is as much as they say, then it should help out nicely.