Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez 'Still In Love' Despite Break Up Report

Thu, July 5, 2012 3:35pm EDT by 49 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Break Up

Jelieber

Posted at 7:54 AM on July 6, 2012

OMFG are you people serious!! You think that Selena is only with him for the fame…What type of person would put up with all the hate she is getting and being bullied and threatened by others just for FAME! Go get a life, they are cute together and where ever this relationship goes is the choice of them.

d.harris

Posted at 7:16 AM on July 6, 2012

age is important when it comes to making choices ans sorting uit priorities in life.for me they are too young for marriage.they should give themselves time to make sure that each is the true one for the other.marriage is not girl friend boyfriend affair.iam not a fan of theirs,bieber is doing just fine and should stay focused though.

Emily

Posted at 5:54 AM on July 6, 2012

I believe this is true..Hl sources are mostly really and true and GOODLUCK JELENA I hope you 2 stay together for a long time

Jirry Peepswique

Posted at 4:33 AM on July 6, 2012

All this are lies

tesa

Posted at 1:34 PM on July 13, 2012

Hahha .. ! I say the same thing but yourjust waisting your breathe buddy ,..

soerbacte

Posted at 4:06 AM on July 6, 2012

I don’t like jelena but I love justin and selena -.-

LamE

Posted at 3:31 AM on July 6, 2012

What the hell is wrong with you people? IF you love Justin as much as you say you do then you don’t want him to be happy? What is with the “Selena is with him because she needs the spotlight” this is so not true. I’m not a fan of any of them but I really believe they are in love all though I don’t think marriage is a good idea. Is known that 75% of young couples who get married end in divorce. Well, maybe they have a chance, maybe not, if they break up , it will give them the chance to taste the real world. Just Sayin’!

elena

Posted at 3:56 AM on July 6, 2012

im so happy coz their not good together coz selena is someone who likes 2 have a real romantic love and justin bieber is who likes 2 have fun with his fans and with her cool and funny girlfriend but selena is not so funny for him

Brooke

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 19, 2012

if ur not a fan of them then why did u search this website? why did u read about them? u obviously r fans cuz u waisted ur life commenting on this site. dont lie. it will get u no where in life

Rach :)

Posted at 3:10 AM on July 6, 2012

Love this couple n hope they never break up jelena all the way

lucy

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 6, 2012

jelena is boring for me^^

Aylu

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 6, 2012

do not have to break a cute couple they love

Lisa

Posted at 10:46 PM on July 5, 2012

They are such a cute couple that it’d be such a sad thing if they broke up ):

BooBear

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 5, 2012

I DON’T like the couple . I’m tired seeing selena everytime I look for Justin Bieber and I’m not a selenator in fact i don’t even like selena

A

Posted at 5:14 AM on July 6, 2012

Oww i agree with you sis, i don’t like her

Kara

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 5, 2012

I think that their a cute couple. And the reality of any Belieber dating JB is *highly* unlikely, so it does no good to be mean. Anyways I think everybody should get over it. If they break up they break up, if not then not….jeez

vir

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 5, 2012

i wish they breakup
i dont hate selena but im a belieber not a selenator im tired of seeing her squished face all the time when i look up justin bieber or on twitter.

Angie

Posted at 2:45 AM on July 6, 2012

You can’t just wish for them to break up, I mean it’s love, if they last than they last. They are such a cute couple

asdfgh

Posted at 5:17 AM on July 6, 2012

I wish too. I hate Selena. She is bigger than Justin and she’s dating with Justin for fame

Jenna

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 6, 2012

Right. Because you are Selena’s best friend or family member and know the intimate details of the motivations for her life’s choices. Grow up already and stop hating someone just because you’re jealous they have what you never will.

Jb+sg forever

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 5, 2012

I ment shouldn’t

Jb+sg forever

Posted at 8:08 PM on July 5, 2012

They should be telling Justin what to do jb and sg belong together!!!!!:)<3

Grandmapumpkin

Posted at 8:03 PM on July 5, 2012

It really bothers me that they work that kid so hard, it is all about the big bucks to them. Just because Usher had a bad time in his realationship does not mean Justin will. And Scooter is not exactly a relationship kind of guy, he is so high on his success that he does not have time for anyone. Justin will never get his youth back they should let him enjoy it. Once it is gone its gone. THis tour is for big bucks and probably another movie, they are all looking for the big pay lode again. Don’t take relationship advise from people who don’t have a relationships, Justin go with your own feelings and good god smell the roses. Where is Justins mom and dad on this working constantly, they are living off this kid. It makes me crazy.

jj

Posted at 1:50 AM on July 6, 2012

you are 100% correct! i just wish they would leave him alone and allow him to be a teenager and date whoever he wants!

A

Posted at 6:19 AM on July 6, 2012

I know he loves her so much but his album still scared me a bit , and I don’t trust her.

Selena. Gomez. Fan

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 5, 2012

Why ‘tf do you guys care. Like if i doesnt come from SELENA JUSTIN Or there managers , ext. i dont believe it.

chanel

Posted at 9:18 PM on July 5, 2012

I love them together. I love seeing them in love and i hope they don’t break up. they belong together. I can’t see them with anyone else. I know Justin is still in love with Selena. I hope they can work things out. i know Selena still loves Justin they belong together. I don’t know why his camp is telling him to dump selena and focus on music. he’s still so in love with her. He is very dedicated to her and despite the rumors her and Alforedo have something going on. Im sure Alforedo respects Justin not to hit on Selena. after all Justin and Selena are dating. they make such a good couple. Ppl make up lies just to boost there rating.

teresa

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 5, 2012

ok so tmz says a source close to them said that they are in a fight.you all do realize that its really easy to spread a rumore like thhat and say a source close to the couple told because all the r doing is typing it they dont have real evidence like video or something i mean i can do that i can a source close to the copuple states that selena gomez is cheating on justin but he doesnt care because their relatishionship is nothing but a show, i could say that and people would belive cuz i saying a source close to the couple that sounds redicoulose to me.

mari

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 5, 2012

I don’t really think that they are in a good place. In She Don’t Like The Lights – Justin Bieber, he sings something like ¨it’s getting to the point where its too much for her, wanna throw it all away ’cause its to much for her. she said if I loved her, would walk away/throw it away, won’t think twice, no I can’t do that”. doesn’t sound good, and it’s been confirmed that that song is about how selena is tired of paparazzi, and being famous.

lola

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 5, 2012

You’re so in love with Jelena HL…ugh

Katie

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 5, 2012

I don’t think that this is true…. Why would a “source close to them” tell all of the other gossip websites and TMZ that they are breaking up, only to come here and tell everybody that they are fine. I highly doubt when they heard about it they ran to a phone/computer and said ” I have to go tell hollywoodlife.com that this is untrue”. We are not dumb people, only time will tell what really happened but from what I have heard on other sites they are broken up… and they are much more believable than your site and more repatable. I don’t think that anything that you are saying sounds true. I am a big Jelena fan, but I think they broke up. Your story sounds completely false.

ali

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 5, 2012

wait you think they did break up or didnt??

CATNIP

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 5, 2012

Hollywood Life needs to STOP stalking fans twitters…. selena fans think her idol is stupid and let scooter to post things in TMZ. and now this to calm the storm

thecat61

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 5, 2012

Oh what a shame. LOL — or is this another publicity stunt

Meechee

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 5, 2012

Lmao I think Its Pathetic And Ridiculous ! I Mean C’mon !! -.- I Loved Them Both Together Rather Than Separate …
#ThisIsTheMostPatheticThingI’veEverHeard </3 ):

Leticia Moura

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 5, 2012

Ainda bem que eles não se separaram, porque eu acho eles tão fofos juntos !! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN .

novi rana

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 6, 2012

I DON’T like jelena. I’m tired seeing selena everytime I look for Justin Bieber and I’m not a selenator in fact i don’t even like selena -_-

noraa (novi ranaa)

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 6, 2012

I’m a beliebers but I do not like to see this couple