Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez 'Still In Love' Despite Break Up Report

Thu, July 5, 2012 3:35pm EST by 49 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Break Up

aMaL

Posted at 11:39 AM on November 11, 2012

pleace justin and selena pleace come back together
i hope you will come back together for all the life

baker

Posted at 4:57 AM on September 3, 2012

I know that justin cheated on selena by hacing sex with la lot of girls without telling her iand I tihnk they broke up and I love selena more than. Any thing in the world

Moses Cage

Posted at 8:22 AM on August 20, 2012

Selena gomez is too older than the justin. Weird to say that but ‘kya karu, bucha toh bucha hota hai’

mikayla

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 2, 2012

hope they stay together for a long time. :)

Brooke

Posted at 7:28 PM on July 19, 2012

Hi, i am a fan of Justin’s music but not so crazy about Justin. I am around Selena’s age and i personally think she is beautiful and very much talented. If the two were to break up, i would be very disappointed because it might cause problems that may influence their lives to change. If there lives end, there could be problems with their career which could put their lives in danger. Like if you think this adorable couple should stay together.
Thank you!!

Julia

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 10, 2012

Please Justin bieber broke up with selena Because
I hate her

tesa

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 13, 2012

why do yoou hate her ?.. Yoou dont even know her enough to even hate her she is jut a normal teenager like justin.. Ok justin’s hot I GET IT!! And when they were first together i didnt like her either but then i realized that they’re in love and i would never get him and so now i am happy for them ..(:

MiLLaNo Min0

Posted at 12:19 AM on July 8, 2012

dAts truE biEbEr nd SeLenA aR sTl yOung ThEy nId 2 bREak up nD geT anaDa partneRs sO dAt dY cN LeArn mOrE aBout reLatioNshp. .aint Jealous SeLenA am jSt tln dA truth.

Alison

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 8, 2012

We don’t have a choice about their relationship. They will do what they wanna do.

P.S And yeah, please write like a normal person…

Bri

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 7, 2012

Justin and Selena are crazy in love and they do things each other want to do like to to the nba finals and Canada for Justin And go shopping and hang out and go to dinner the beach and Texas for Selena. Just would do anything for selena and he does all these romantic gestures and she loves that about him because he’s such a gentleman to her!!

Me

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 6, 2012

I think they are actually in love (or at least Justin is) But IDK if it’ll work out with the tour and movies. I think they need to take a break and enjoy real life. Justin is 18, as much as he’s a gentlemen he needs to be a young man too. He needs to experience a few more things before he like….. gets married or watever. He needs to see adult life without a life long partner. I just think it’s to soon. But there’s no doubt he loves her he just needs something else… and I’m not saying I’m an expert on “Jelena” but listen to wat I say “JUSTIN IS 18″. There aren’t very many guys who get married before they can even legally drink (In America at least, cause that’s where he lives now). And my opinion is he needs someone to have fun with, not just some serious relationship at 18. He needs to see a comedy (not Titanic, lol), go to a theme park, go to Las Vegas, I DON’T KNOW. But he needs something fun xD Jelena seems to… to… like he’s trying to please her. Have they ever done somwthing he wanted? Like play lazer tag, or play basketball? It just seems so boring, and I know he’s a adult and their dates are differnet but that’s no excuse not to have fun. He just needs time to find himself out.