Demi Lovato Reveals One Directioner Niall Horan Is Her 'Close Friend'

Thu, July 5, 2012 11:51am EST by 40 Comments

Demi say she’s not dating One Direction’s Niall Horan, but she doesn’t deny a romantic connection! Read on to watch Demi open up about her relationship with Niall!

Demi Lovato and Niall Horan aren’t officially dating, but they are super close pals!

In an interview with MuchMusic, Demi wearing a black chic top by one of her favorite new lines Wish, 19, opens up about their “friendship.”

“We’ve actually become really close friends and you know I’m really thankful I have someone who supports me in all aspects. You know, if I need somebody to talk to he’s there for me. But no, we’re not dating,” she says.

However, it’s not because she doesn’t like him– it’s because she’s on a dating hiatus.

“I’m single. It wouldn’t be fair to anybody if I was dating them because I wouldn’t be able to give them my attention. And I’ve never really stayed single for longer than a couple months. So, I’m experimenting with this and I’m really trying to get to know myself and do what’s best for me as a person and as a woman,” she says.

We totally respect that! But if she decided she wanted to date again — would she give Niall a chance? Hmm!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in and watch the video below.

More One Direction news:

1. One Direction Feud: Lance Bass Yells At Harry Styles
  2. Did One Direction’s Harry Styles Kiss Niall Horan?
  3. Did One Direction’s Harry Styles Have An Affair With A Married Woman?

1DHappilyEverAfter

Posted at 10:37 PM on September 2, 2012

Ok 1, she should take it easy with all the make up on her face. But she looks better without lip stick. (blush is too much?) 2, She’s pretty (minus the overload of make up) and all and maybe she could try to get to know Niall a little more? 3, I guess they’d make an ok couple…

Taylin horan

Posted at 2:51 AM on September 2, 2012

I think Demi is too much for him, I mean she went through rehab and all that, and Niall just doesn’t need that in his life. He even said himself, he wants to stay focused on his career. Just saying…..

Louise

Posted at 1:34 PM on September 25, 2012

I agree with that to xx

Anon

Posted at 7:12 PM on August 20, 2012

I’m not jealous, but Demi is too much woman for him. I still love them both. ^^
& DEFINATELY Niall<3

Kelsie

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 20, 2012

Honestly, I don’t think they’d make a good couple. They don’t look right and she kinda sounds like a tool.

Katie

Posted at 1:12 AM on August 14, 2012

Okay, I love Demi Lovato, she’s beautiful. But, Niall Horan is my Idol, I love him, seriously. I’m in love. It feels like I’ve known him my whole life, I’d take a bullet for him. I want him to be happy, but I just don’t think they would look good together. I want the best for him & as long as he is happy then I’m happy. I love him
<3 xoxo -Katie

Alexus

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 13, 2012

I dont think they are dating
<3nialler<3

Adrie

Posted at 4:04 PM on August 7, 2012

Bit if they are Darin then good for them:) I hope it lasts