Kailyn Lowry Shows Off Giant Back Tattoo

Tue, July 3, 2012 1:19pm EDT by 15 Comments

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star has been working on her back ink for some time, and by the looks of this pic it’s nearly finished! What do YOU think of Kailyn’s tattoo?

Kailyn Lowry‘s tattoo has been a work in progress. And now, after session SEVEN, she’s close to done!

“Session 7! We’re getting close! #inked,” the 20-year-old Teen Mom 2 star tweeted on June 28.

Her body art is now decked with trees and flowers and the quote: “To the world you are one person but to one person you are the world.”

HollyMoms — do you like Kailyn’s body art?

– Lorraine Chow

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Teen Mom 2 news:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Star Leah Messer’s Wedding Pics
  2. Jenelle Evans & Ex-Boyfriend Kieffer Delp Back Together?
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Kailyn Lowry: Kimye’s Relationship Is Fake

Lil

Posted at 4:51 AM on January 16, 2013

ugly very ugly….. It looks like a spread out jigsaw puzzle……again ugly and what a waste of money………

Kee Kee

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 9, 2013

bad bad bad ugly tattoo

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 28, 2012

its soooo ugly…

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 30, 2012

She should get “WHORE” tattooed across her forehead

jen

Posted at 8:29 PM on July 14, 2012

looks like her kids did it ! l would never uncover my back ever again ,

jon

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 5, 2012

omg ugly!!!!!!!!!

omg

Posted at 2:17 PM on July 4, 2012

That has to be one of the ugliest tattoos I’ve seen. Now that is a big waste of money.

Michelle

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 4, 2012

Yuck!! Looks like her son drew it on her back! Very poorly done and it is ugly!

Darlene

Posted at 1:02 AM on July 4, 2012

Nasty is right! I thought she actually had a head on her shoulders…apparently not. Bad idea!

Lori

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 3, 2012

S.T.U.P.I.D. That will look real pretty when she is 50 years old. What a shame she spends her money on things like this, when I watched her cry and cry on Teen Mom 2, because she had no money! Now she does have money and this is what she does with it. Typical teenager!

Kellie

Posted at 11:24 AM on July 4, 2012

Add at least another decade to that. I’m 47 and my tattoo looks great. Granted I don’t have a full back but still.

Sara

Posted at 5:07 PM on July 3, 2012

This is a very poorly designed and poorly executed tattoo.

I know what I’m talking about, I have over 100 hours’ worth of ink including 42 hours in a backpiece that was done in 6 sittings. My tattoos consistently win trophies in competitions and have been photographed for three tattoo interest magazines. I am also a tattoo judge at conventions, when not competing.

I know bad work when I see it – and her tattoo is just plain awful.

erica warfield

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 3, 2012

thats just plain rediculousness u r very young and have all them tatoos

Laura

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 3, 2012

It looks so bad! That’s a stupid thing to waste money on! What the hell is it even supposed to be???

guest

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 3, 2012

This is seriously so ugly! She could have drawn that on a peice of paper.. not got it tattooed across her back.. save your money don’t waste it on foolishness… seems like everyone is trying to copy Maci Bookouts back tattoo.. which isn’t any better.. Kail already had a tattoo removed.. you’d think she’d be more careful