Katie Holmes Wears Heels Again — Free From 5' 7″ Tom Cruise

Tue, July 3, 2012 7:59am EDT by 11 Comments

thebackgroundartiste

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 5, 2012

Isn’t Suri getting a bit big to still be carried ?

Claire

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your website, I really enjoy it and find it thorough.

I especially like your Youtube video with the expert Lawyer.

Keep up the great work :) I’l stay tuned!

Claire

Linda

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 5, 2012

Sorry, but the first thing I noticed were her toenails. They looked like bear claws painted red. If you look closley, only two toenails are painted on one foot. What the heck???

MAMA P

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 5, 2012

i thought so to, but it is the pattern on the shoe under her toes.

Martine

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 4, 2012

She finally woke up. I am sure she is leaving Tom because she fears for Suri. Not because of her shoes. I am also sure Tom tried to control every part of her life. Remember how happy she used to be? Always smiling? Now she is smiling again. Thank God. I wish her the best. She will need it. Nicole Kidman was too afraid of Tom to fight for the kids. But Katie is braver.

thebackgroundartiste

Posted at 10:48 PM on July 5, 2012

The other “kids” chose to stay where the money was and were already brainwashed. Nicole and Keith have two beautiful biological children now so no great loss to them.

Nicki

Posted at 10:01 AM on July 3, 2012

Is it just me or are her toenails in this picture extremely long????? If so, gross.

Kate

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 3, 2012

I saw it like that too! But it’s actually the bottom part of her shoe that’s coming out from under her toes hahaha! I had to look at it really well before I figured it out lol

Lisa

Posted at 10:22 AM on July 5, 2012

Yes, I noticed too!!! And one foot only had two toenails painted. I am hoping that it is an illusion from the photography and her moving. (I guess were kind of being mean) lol.

Haha

Posted at 8:22 AM on July 3, 2012

HL you are so mean but I love it

Martine

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 4, 2012

I don’t understand you? Why is HL mean? In what way? They are being supportive. Not mean from all I can see.