Happy Birthday Tom Cruise — Today, July 3, You're 50

Tue, July 3, 2012 12:01am EDT by 7 Comments
Tom Cruise

Curso de diseño web

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 14, 2012

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to go back the choose?.I’m trying to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

nancy crysell

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 3, 2012

happy birthday tom my sister dont think you 50 so she would like you to prove it to her your the sexy man around

Hunter Sedore

Posted at 10:25 AM on July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday.

Brandi

Posted at 10:16 AM on July 3, 2012

Sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything about Scientology since that is his belief. I just think it has given him some really unhappy times and he might be better off leaving since he is a mega star and they may be using him for his money and name. It’s never good to be too much involved in any one thing without seeing all sides.

Brandi

Posted at 10:04 AM on July 3, 2012

While there are very confusing things being written about you and Scientology has a bad name, I think you are one of the best actors Hollywood has ever seen and I always loved watching you act because you are just so good at it. Happy Birthday and you look fantastic. You are a true professional and your personal life is your business. Thank you for all the wonderful movies you made. My favorite role “A Few Good Men.” You were fantastic. I hope he reads our posts wishing him a happy 50th, Wow, he looks so good, better than Brad Pitt.

GoAwayKartrashians

Posted at 4:48 AM on July 3, 2012

He was great in Jerry Maguire…now if he’d just leave that cult, his life would improve greatly and he might win back Katie.

riyan

Posted at 12:42 AM on July 3, 2012

you’re a great actor..now you are 50..getting good with all your business.patience in dealing with any issues tom…come to indonesia soon..