Armed Gunmen Outside Katie Holmes' Apartment — Spying?

Mon, July 2, 2012 10:58am EDT by 7 Comments

Dash Diet Book

Posted at 8:00 AM on July 13, 2012

Thanks . I’ve been looking for this info . Good info I’ll check back for more info about the Dash Diet.

The Imposter

Posted at 2:43 AM on July 9, 2012

Fantastic publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Good job.

Ken Miller

Posted at 1:37 AM on July 6, 2012

She is looking so good in heels
so sexy
Plus she should hire a security guard,who is armed and skilled in Martial Arts.

rac

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 2, 2012

She hired them

PLEASE

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 2, 2012

Tom is not a monster. She is being rediculous.

boo

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 2, 2012

He will most likely do what it takes to gain full custody of his biological daughter. I have had an ex husband similiar to him and they are the Masters of Manipulation. The COS will not take this lightly because Suri is an heir to Tom’s estate. Much of this is about $$$$

He needs to be respectful of Katie, who is just trying to give her daughter a normal upbringing

gbtw

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 2, 2012

i actually never thought about the fact that the COS has a financial stake in indoctrinating Suri! people will think you (and me) crazy for thinking up such a thing, but as a mom, i would be very afraid of this. after watching tom’s 2008 rant for the COS, i cannot look at him as anything less than insane. i wish it were as harmless as being arrogant- but he truly thinks he is more capable of making decisions than anybody… definitely if that ‘anybody’ is not a COS member. so so so scary.