Can Katie Holmes Prevent Suri From Going To Scientology School? – Top Attorney Explains

Mon, July 2, 2012 7:28pm EDT by 9 Comments
Katie Holmes Scientology

kay

Posted at 9:46 AM on July 9, 2012

It should not be one parent against the other parent for custody of their child. They should both work together and share custody so the child can grow up with both parents. in the long run the child wil grow up and then will choose which parent they want to see.Eighteen comes very fast.

Lily

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 5, 2012

This is stupid. She HAD her chance in Batman Begins. Get her to act better and train her lips to stop moving on one side when talking then we’ll talk.

Carrie

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 3, 2012

After my boyfriend found out about Scientology, he said he’s never watching another Tom Cruise movie for as long as he lives, and I am right there next to him. These people are insane.

Team Tom all the way

Posted at 8:42 AM on July 3, 2012

Tom will win this war as well.

gbtw

Posted at 1:58 AM on July 3, 2012

if he puts that kid in his cult, his career is over. people already think he’s insane (including me). there won’t be a mother out there that will support him or his work. (exaggerating, but i do think i’m close to right…)

Cindi

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 4, 2012

You got that right! I’d say if he tries to steal Suri from Katie so that cult can have her, then his career is over!

Blahblah

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 2, 2012

always see evil in those mans eyes

rebecca

Posted at 8:01 AM on July 7, 2012

I AGREE – he has always seemed and felt ice cold to me!!

The way he treated Nicole Kidman when they were divorcing was cruel and cold, and I hate people who can ‘turn it off’ like that and suddenly be AGAINST someone they claimed to love for so long.

after a meeting with attorneys, I recall nicole kidman being photographed coming outside and basically throwing her arms out and screaming & crying. I mean just, she was in pain.

I always hated him after that.

My5girls

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 8, 2012

I too stopped having respect for Tom when he did what he did to Nicole Kidman and thier children; he appears to be a controlling Narcissist. He is not capable of thinking of anyone other than himself; not even his children. I feel for Nicole, Katie and the kids. Katie needs to stay strong and fight for what she believes is in the best interest of Suri, and her faith will prevail.

Best wishes to you Katie!