Katie Holmes: First Pic Since Divorce Announcement — No Wedding Ring

Mon, July 2, 2012 4:59pm EDT by 6 Comments
Katie Holmes Filed For Divorce

skipper

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 2, 2012

I’ve seen plenty of pics today of her where she looks very happy. You can see it in her eyes. This picture is the worst one out of the entire bunch that have been released. I think she is probably nervous but happy at the same time. She is going to go through a lot but it will be worth it in the end.

Jess

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 2, 2012

My thoughts and prayers are with you Katie, I pray you and Suri find some peace and happiness in this life. You look so sad, I feel terrible for you:(

Jan Parris

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 2, 2012

I would hope that these two adults would settle everything peacefully on Suri’s behalf. I see no reason why Katie can’t keep her daughter with her and Tom can have visiting rights to the child. She belongs to her mother who is more stable than Tom. Katie, I am praying for you.

Amina

Posted at 7:33 PM on July 2, 2012

Aww omg she looks soo exhausted! hope everything will be fine for her!

Amina

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 2, 2012

Aww omg, she look sooo exhausted! I hope everything will be good for her!

Shelly

Posted at 6:22 PM on July 2, 2012

Katie does look sad. Probably mentally tired from all the stress she’s under. I have her in my prayers. I’m more than sure the peace and freedom she wants will come and she can finally start to live a normal life with her daughter.