'True Blood' Recap: Sookie Hooks Up With [Spoiler]

Sun, July 1, 2012 11:20pm EDT by 7 Comments

desain kaos murah

Posted at 5:01 PM on July 9, 2012

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done an impressive task and our entire group will likely be thankful to you.

Kendra

Posted at 7:16 AM on July 5, 2012

I’m disappointed in season 5. I love Pam, Tara, Alcide, Lafayette, Jason, and yet this season has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Thank the Faeries for Christopher Meloni though! Seriously, I could just watch him intterogate people for an hour -though, preferrably shirtless. I further hate AP because I’m jealous that her lips got to touch Manganiello’s (Alcide’s). I hope they pick up lafayette’s ‘dark side’ storyline or else that will turn out to be like Terry’s ‘dragging along and added though no one really cares. I hope Pam becomes a great maker and Tara either develops into a force to be wrecken with or someone memorable than the forgettable lesbian witch the season prior. Hurry up and bring Russell!

Kirsty

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 3, 2012

Love true blood have always! Not liking Sookie so much anymore but love that she killed Debbie. Love Alcide and if he and Sookie stay permanent (he will be good for her) my opinion of her will change. Pam is so entertaining at the mo she is hilarious and he back story is really interesting. Bored with the army storyline!

Ikku

Posted at 1:23 AM on July 3, 2012

I agree! The Eric and Pam scene is so epic! And I just love the Sookie and Alcide make out session!! MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE!! Hehe..

Izabel

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 4, 2012

Totally Agreed about MORE Sookie and Alcide

Rachel

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 2, 2012

Do you think that maybe if Sookie sleeps with Alcide they will try to write in her pregnancy. OMG a Sookie/Alcide baby!?!

Disastrous

Posted at 1:09 AM on July 2, 2012

I really enjoyed this episode there was enough going on to keep me interested and not so much as to be confusing and dumb. I’m stoked to see what’s next to come!