Miley Cyrus & Rachel Zoe — Top Of Hollywood's Skinny Bone Brigade

Sun, July 1, 2012 4:17pm EDT by 10 Comments
Skinny Celebrities

Anonymous

Posted at 5:26 AM on January 16, 2013

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very huge for me. I’m looking ahead for your subsequent submit, I’ll attempt to get the grasp of it!

graveyardghost

Posted at 6:50 AM on July 11, 2012

Miley looks sexy Rachel looks unhealthy

MileyCyrusOfficial

Posted at 8:07 PM on July 1, 2012

I’m The Real Miley Cyrus And I’m Gonna Comment On Every Article About Me And By The Way I’m Not Skinny As Rachel Zoe (I Swear I’m Miley)

akane996

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 5, 2012

Okay, but there’s one problem. I think that the real Miley Cyrus wouldn’t say that

thecat61

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 1, 2012

Miley is not too skinny. The girl works out her body is toned. Stop worrying about Miley’s life anyway and worry about your own.

hate her body

Posted at 6:14 PM on July 1, 2012

am a teen , and i don’t want to have her body at all, i want kim k body her body is so much better than bones

zacharylovesmileycyrus

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 1, 2012

i love miley i would never say she’s gone too far. i was foolish.

Christine

Posted at 5:18 PM on July 1, 2012

I do not understand why women what to look so skinning. It is so unhealthy. I am just saying.

zacharylovesmileycyrus

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 1, 2012

i mean miley hasn’t gone too far. sorry miley, forgive me.

Jaka

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 1, 2012

Oh Shut Up!
Not only does Miley look fine, if she gained 10 lbs, you’d turn around next week and have her under an article asking what’s happened and why is she letting herself go. These women cannot win. One week all the mags are ripping them for being too thin and bringing in doctor’s opinions out of “concern” for their health. The very next, these same magazines are doing those covers with the worst pictures they can find of these women in swimsuits. The ones where the “black bar of shame” is over their eyes and the headline screams WORST BEACH BODIES or WHO IS THIS? Don’t get all high and mighty and pretend like any of you magazines care if these women look or even are anorexic when you turn around and rip them to shreds the minute they gain a pound