Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cried On 'Breaking Dawn 2' Set

Sun, July 1, 2012 9:49am EDT by 25 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Breaking Dawn

Isabel

Posted at 7:52 PM on July 25, 2013

I’m so sad the twilight saga is over now /,:

riera

Twilight dont end,please……..

jasmine

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 2, 2012

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

brianna

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 21, 2012

im so sad to see it end it was so good and still is and always will!!! i like what milly said i wan o see it as a tv series too!!!

Milly

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 13, 2012

Would like to see a Twilight tv series.

andrea lopez

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 4, 2012

hello twilight fans I just want to inform that it is a pity that this saga is over that touched thousands of people and for me will be very hard to know that I will not aver more than filled my life with a sense only

melissa

Posted at 11:20 AM on July 3, 2012

i miss all the twilight saga series its sad the end of the twilight saga breaking dawn part 2 they always be in my heart forever rob and kristen be always my edward and bella 4 ever. kristen and rob hope they stay forever get married and have children of they own :(

cayuga flash

Posted at 11:33 AM on July 2, 2012

i, just by chance, went to see “twilight” and that was mainly due to rob’s face on the poster outside the theater. i was going through a bad divorce and just needed to sit somewhere quiet and cool, and mentally “go” somewhere else. i loved how hardwicke directed this movie, loved bella and edward, and i have been hooked ever since! needless to say, i then read all the books in the series, found every movie that has rob’s name attached to it in any capacity and ordered, watched and enjoyed.
will i miss bella and edward? yes!
being in ms. meyer’s world for this little while provided an adventure that i am sad to see end. while there will be “other” adventures, i’m glad to have known and shared all this with, not only bella and edward, but rob & kristen as well; adventures taken with friends are the most lasting kinds.

siddharth dhanak

Posted at 2:05 AM on July 5, 2012

I know miss flash, it is a very imotional heart touching movement .I was also very upset when I heard that twilight series is gonna be over.

very sad!!!

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 18, 2012

I happened to watch it by chance too. me, my friend, and my little sister were desperate to watch a movie so I chose Twilight since there was no better option. We entered the movie complaining that it’ll be so lame, but went out sqeaking and retelling the incidents of this fantastic movie. It took me to another world, and i bought the stories ever since and entered the world of Bella and Edward. through the whole Franchise I focused on Kristen Stewart’s performance that got better with each new movie. I will miss Bella, Edward, and Jacob! Tears flooding already.

em0253

Posted at 8:54 AM on July 2, 2012

I’m one of those.. later twi-fan – watched the first 3 movies about a years and half ago but my love for the story and Robert & Kristen are the same or even more as million fans start with them from the begining! And yes… I will be sad and probably crying in the theater when November 16 is here!! God Bless them both ;-)!!

anna

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 2, 2012

oh ya we always remember and never forget celebrity always married today tomorrow divorce but i am hoping robert and kristen are they the one to have long lasting relationship 4 ever and one day they got maried have children

Rita Curry

Posted at 3:23 AM on July 2, 2012

Yes, I will be very sorry when it’s gone,but the memories will live on forever. I’ve read all the books & have them, as well as the dvd’s. It’s been one hell of a ride though. Just cant thank everyone enough,for the ride. Everyone will go on to make more movies,& we will go on watching them. Also ,I’am gratefull to Stephenie, for writing those beautiful book’s. She is such a great author. Just wish she would finish them,or at least Midnight Sun. Thanks again.

yra

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 2, 2012

love both of them.they make a good beautiful pair. agree with renee, hope they are really vampires so they will stay together forever :)…

Lea

Posted at 8:37 AM on July 2, 2012

Some of you are sick! Rob and Kristen are young, and No they are human not vampires. Get a hold of yourselves! They are young kids if they break up one day, you need to deal with it because it’s not your life or your business. You fans are really scary sometimes.

ana cabana

Posted at 12:01 AM on July 2, 2012

sad but we have to accept that i know its going to very hard how twilight its going to be end so i think people haven buy yet their souvenir they have to buy dvd then they can watch 4 ever and book set 4 twilight i am a crazy fan 0f twilight may be i done buying for every thing about twilight including big poster then every time i turn i will see theme at the poster ever

Dawn

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 1, 2012

It will be very sad to see the Twilight saga end but it’ll be fun to find out what Rob and Kristen do with their careers. Maybe a couple of years from now we’ll be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of their wedding photos and eventually baby photos. As long as they keep balancing their love life with their careers they’ll grow old together. They survived Twilight together. They can survive anything. Love will always find a way.

melody

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 1, 2012

Rob and Kristen are amazing couple, they have a very bright future ahead and i wish and pray that THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER and cherished and keep all the LOVE that they had, even after the Twilight Saga ends.KEEP UP your LOVE for each other!

Seabreeze

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 1, 2012

Kristen looks fabulous.
She is just getting started.
She has a long acting career ahead of her.
I think she and Rob are an Amazing couple.
I hope they never break up.

Love them both,

Seabreeze

renee

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 1, 2012

Agree,…they’re best couple ever…n are looking great together. hope that they’re really vampires, so they could live happily ever after. love Rob and Kristen

cayuga flash

Posted at 3:21 AM on July 3, 2012

i saw part of the film called “east of eden”, i think it is, starring james dean. afterwards, as i was considering how drawn i was to his performance and amazed that i literally couldn’t take my eyes off him when he was on screen no matter how many actors were literally present, and that with no seeming effort on his part, he had somehow MADE me care about that character, and made me see his humanity, and i felt all this in a very intimate and connected way…as if i knew not just the character he played, but the man himself…
now THAT’S an amazing actor!
i’ve also remembered that early on in rob’s career, they were making comparisons between rob and that late actor as far as that intangible and innate talent they each uniguely possess along with that amazing screen presence that makes us unable to look anywhere else. what i described about the effect james dean’s performance had on me is EXACTLY how rob makes me feel..
now THAT’S an amazing actor!
i pray he gets the good scripts, the great directors, and chooses wisely, and he’ll have an epic career.