'KUWTK' Preview: Scott Disick Thinks Kourtney Kardashian Will Leave Him

Sat, June 30, 2012 10:00am EDT by 9 Comments
Kardashians Preview Video

On the July 2 episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, Scott gets emotional and tells Bruce Jenner he’s upset that Kourtney won’t marry him!

Scott Disick is one sad guy! On the July 2 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Scott and Bruce Jenner are in a huge fight. It’s all because Scott thought Bruce dissed him at the racetrack, but it was just a misunderstanding. But then Scott tells Bruce that he’s longing to marry Kourtney Kardashian and he just wants to make her happy!

Tune in at 9 pm EST on E! for a new episode!

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News:

1. Kris Jenner Could Have A Drinking Problem, Says Addiction Specialist
  2. Kendall Jenner: How My Mom Kris Jenner Humiliated Me On ‘KUWTK’
  3. ‘KUWTK’: Kris Jenner Slams Kourtney Kardashian’s Relationship With Scott Disick

air purifiers review

Posted at 8:08 PM on July 2, 2012

Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.

Sam

Posted at 5:08 AM on July 2, 2012

I think after the second kid, eventually she will leave. Or hopefully cuz she can do better and hes just living off her money. Hes nothing without her, she has the upper hand.

Leanne

Posted at 11:09 AM on July 1, 2012

I never used to like Scott very much but I think
he Is a changed person compared to what he used
to be like,so hopefully one day he will get his
wish and marry kourtneys one day..

Bao An

Posted at 10:58 PM on June 30, 2012

I think Scott is trying his best A LOT and Kourtney is stressing him out because of her pregnancy but if it happens, it happens… I wish it won’t though!

Erika

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 30, 2012

a woman should marry a guy just because HE is ready for marriage . im sorry but us womne need to take our time and shouldnt feel forced to get marry ..

it seems like in society a woman shou;ld get marry when the guy decides to but thats just wrong we need to make that decision for ourselves

Rita

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 30, 2012

Kourtney has some issues, she thinks she is better than her sisters, she is mad about her mother’s affair, which was was wrong by any means……. But Kourtney is now pregnant with her 2 nd child and still not married…….. I don’t think she has too much room to talk and guess what KOURTNEY you ARE the ugliest in that family and not just by in looks, that you are!!

Lisa

Posted at 12:32 PM on June 30, 2012

I dont get what Kourtneys issue is. You can commit to having children with him but you cant commit to marriage? She’s incredibly stupid.

Lisa

Posted at 12:31 PM on June 30, 2012

I dont get what Kourtney’s issue is. You can commit to having kids with him but not marriage. Shes incredibly stupid.

princess nyc

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 30, 2012

I think scott is really trying to make things work with kourt. and kourt should quick reailty tv and work her issues out with scott