Tom Cruise Reveals His Real Feelings Toward Katie Holmes

Sat, June 30, 2012 10:56am EST by 7 Comments
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Divorce

home page

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 25, 2013

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.
I’m attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

100a fuse

Posted at 3:10 AM on July 6, 2012

It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Dyrehandler

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 4, 2012

Great goods from you, man. I have be aware your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have obtained right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which wherein you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to learn much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

Billy Rob

Posted at 8:39 PM on July 1, 2012

Tweets From Suri:
My dad is very controlling.
About everything.
When we play Monopoly he would always
force my mom to be the thimble.

More at: ItsNotOnTheTest.com

Sandy

Posted at 7:44 PM on June 30, 2012

There is nothing about Tom cruise that isn’t a facade it seems. Katie has looked miserable almost the entire time they’ve been together. The bizarre rituals and the fact that his family is ALWAYS around. Plus Katie has to have a CO$ minder? If he really loved her, he would not treat her like a prisoner

Shelly

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 30, 2012

I guess he thought he was in love but evidently Katie had stop feeling that way a long time ago.

Shelly

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 30, 2012

“What we have is very special.”…….I guess Katie didn’t think so. Too bad Tommy.